Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    I got a rogue main since ToC in wotlk got tired of it.

*raises hand*

ive played rogue ever since i started. gets tiring after a while, but i always go back to it

10+ Year Old Account
    Rogue main for 6 years now. Just have the funnest game play I feel. To me it feels like you are actually in the battle stabbing stuff because of the mechanics of a rogue. Unlike a caster where you just wait 2 seconds to cast another spell and what not. I don't like waiting cuz I'm impatient so a rogue fits me well.

Thanks to Scythen for the sig

my main is a rogue and yeah i have noticed the lack of rogues on my server and im also the only "main" rogue in my raid team :P
    ggg

As do I. Rogues FTW.

Ive been playing my rogue since the days of karazhan. Sadly I am rerolling mage if I can manage to pull satisfactory numbers in raids. Just because I wanted somthing new to do. assassination rotation can only be so fun for so long.

Quote Originally Posted by Zark View Post
    ... assassination rotation can only be so fun for so long.
    Blasphemy!

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    My rogue is my main, been playing him since Molten Core was endgame. Switched to my druid alt briefly in TBC to fill in some healing gaps, then back to my rogue. Thinking of making my new Enhancement Shaman my main though, we'll so I feel about it once he's 85.

My BElf Hunter was my main when I was playing Horde for a while with some other friends, but once the guild broke up I server transferred and faction changed and he kind of became my PvP main - maybe my rogue would have been better but I found Hunter to be far more fun. My priest as always been a side-alt - I enjoy the class, but not enough to main.
    90 Human Rogue | 90 Dwarf Shaman | 89 Night Elf Druid | 85 Worgen Hunter | 83 Human Priest | 81 Draenei Death Knight | 74 Pandaran Monk

10+ Year Old Account
    have every class at atleast 80 and... rogue is the one i like the least.... so she is now my bank alt ^^ yay for rogues

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Illunis View Post
    no, I don't play my ROGUE because its easy, you obviously know nothing about playing a mage if you think facerolling ice lance is how you play a mage. look up mage guides on arena junkies and skill capped and see for yourself. Mage may not be as hard as a feral or ret to play in their current states, however I simply find it more fun than rogue, that was my point.
    Go reread your post. You are the one who said you were lol spamming ice lance, so don't get mad when someone comments on it. Sub pvp is infinitely more fun and more viable than frost pvp btw.

My main is a rogue.
    Last edited by Freia; 2011-03-17 at 03:31 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Rogue has been my main since vanilla. I raid on other classes, too, though.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

Quote Originally Posted by cthulhu ftagn View Post
    blasphemy!
    i speak de truth smite me down if i be wrong!!!!!!

Deleted
    My main is a rogue which was created 5,5 years ago, still not tired of it. Tough it realy sucks big time that they invented resiliance. totaly destroyed the PvP for me. Remove it please, it's not fun with it

I have two 85 rogues. One as a main, and the other as a farming toon.

Quote Originally Posted by Yahiki View Post
    I love to play my Rouge,

But I wouldn't play it as a main.
    This sums me up as well. I enjoy playing my rogue very much but I just enjoy playing Ret paladin more. Plus the amount of time i've put into my paladin it'd be a bit rubbish having to start the gear climbing over again if i was to switch my main to rogue.

You know, for a kitten that shits rainbows, you seem to like to stay inside the box.

10+ Year Old Account
    my pvp main is a rogue, does that count?

no one asked you to respond...it was a genuine question with some concern. Like many have noticed, the rogue population seems to have dwindled so I was just asking if there were any rogue mains active on mmo-champion forums.

So if you dont like my OP then gtfo and dont post here. This post doesnt belong in the "rogue" forum either because asking the question there would indeed be "pointless"

now run along troll..shoo shoo
    Not trolling, got infracted for my post for that, but not my intention. Just seems a bit silly and meaningless, derp does anyone else play my class? I think there's a lot of pointless threads on this forum and this is one of them. A vaguely interesting discussion has accidentally occurred because people like talking about classes being under or overpowered, fun or boring, but what kind of response did you expect beyond "yep I do"?

10+ Year Old Account
    I've never had a clear main (played since vainilla but not really seriously).
    I started playing more and focusing in the end-game content during the Wotlk, by then I decided to create a new character to be my main and to focus on it (and not spending time on many characters).

I did it and I created my main Massacre, a rogue, 2 weeks before the launching of Wotlk, and since then, it's my most played character ever for everything (PVE, PVP, Achievements, Mounts, Pets, Quests, etc. whatever I feel needs to be done, it's on my rogue).
    After many time in ICC I decided though, to create new alts and to level them again (full heirloom ftw) but just for the fun part of it, not grinding and collecting things, just playing and enjoying them.

Maybe you do not see as many rogues as other classes because some percentage of them are stealthed when you otherwise would have seen them. I guess the same thing goes for feral druids.
    This...and the other possible reasons others stated.