Not getting Earthen Ring rep from quests?

I'm at max level, questing in Deepholm which I originally thought would award Earthen Ring rep up until the Therezane part. I was hoping to knock out to birds with one zone...

Anything as to why i'm not getting the rep?

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Cos Earthern ring is in Vash'jir?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by hardtofin View Post
    Should still grant little rep

OT : If the quest giver is from "Earthen ring" he will grant rep, else not a rep

Stolen ... from elyssia .... mad elyssia?

Quote Originally Posted by hardtofin View Post
    Yeah well, you are supposed to get Earthern Ring rep in Deepholm as well. Nice try though.

@OP, I have no idea. I've always gotten rep there but I've gone from Hyjal, I'm only guessing but maybe they don't grant any rep if you're already at like, revered?

Quote Originally Posted by dubbelbasse View Post
    Yeah well, you are supposed to get Earthern Ring rep in Deepholm as well. Nice try though.

@OP, I have no idea. I've always gotten rep there but I've gone from Hyjal, I'm only guessing but maybe they don't grant any rep if you're already at like, revered?
    Ah, that may be it. Because i know it used to, on every quest...but now i'm like 15k from exalted and thought that would be a quick way to finish up. That's probably it, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Regen View Post
    Ah, that may be it. Because i know it used to, on every quest...but now i'm like 15k from exalted and thought that would be a quick way to finish up. That's probably it, thanks.
    Take a look at this:
    http://www.wowhead.com/faction=1135#quests

Only the quests listed here grant rep, afaik.

Quests in Deepholme indeed gives a fairof Earthen Ring rep, but not every quest will. For a complete overview, check http://www.wowhead.com/quests?filter...;crv=0#0+8+1+2
    Last edited by Maliander; 2011-03-17 at 12:58 PM.