If my WoW account is frozen...

If account is frozen is it still possivle to play the PTR with the frozen account or would i have to add time to it?

I could play on the PTR when I was banned, so I assume you can with a frozen account.

Ok thank you for quick reply.

10+ Year Old Account
    If your account was frozen before the PTR began, then generally you can't play on it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by doerksen View Post
    If account is frozen is it still possivle to play the PTR with the frozen account or would i have to add time to it?
    Haha I'm pretty sure Blizzard wouldn't allow it. they gots to be paid yo :P
    Afk= Attack, fight, kill! teh healer tellin u to kill monsters!

OOM= out of mobs, go pull more

No, I can tell you that I was able to play on the PTR long after I cancelled one of my accounts. It seems like an oversight by Blizzard, but meh.

Quote Originally Posted by Montesquieu View Post
    No, I can tell you that I was able to play on the PTR long after I cancelled one of my accounts. It seems like an oversight by Blizzard, but meh.
    It all depends on when they copied over the account info. They take snapshots of the current account info (not character info) and transfer that to the ptr realms. Sometimes that info can be from a month or more before the ptr actually goes public. They occasionally refresh the info during the ptr cycles too (although it's not that often that it happens), so somebody who didn't have access previously might have access after the refresh, and vice versa.

Basically, it all comes down to luck.

10+ Year Old Account
    everytime ptr comes up i let my game time expire while i test out the content yes u can still play the ptr