Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    hmm...undeath and taxes
    Last edited by mmoc0fe23fd740; 2011-03-18 at 11:08 AM.

One off the punishments for crimes during the Dark ages/Medieval times was to first be boiled alive so your skin was softer, then you where slowly skinned alive, and you would not die fast it would take i's time. Bring back Medieval punishments and you would see criminals not so eager to commit crimes when facing those torture's. The death penalties we have nowdays is a joke.

Also to lose someone you hold close to you is almost worse then to die.
    Last edited by ParanoiD84; 2011-03-18 at 11:11 AM.

Dying slowly. To that extent, death by puffer fish. Not by something stupid, like tripping and getting impaled on a puffer fish, but eating it. It paralyzes you, so you suffocate, with your eyes still open. Ugh.
    "You can go West or East,
    Confess your sins to a priest,
    You can Slay the Wicked Beast-
    But you can't ignore my techno."

10+ Year Old Account
    The only thing worse than death is waiting for it to happen

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Syntic View Post
    As said above, torture. Enduring so much pain can make you want to die.
    pain makes you go numb so pain aint shit :P but being hurt so bad it makes you in to a cucumber and cant move talk eat or anything at all just being there traped in your body that id say is worse then death
    Wanna know how I got these scars? My father was... a drinker. And a fiend. And one night he goes off crazier than usual. Mommy gets the kitchen knife to defend herself. He doesn't like that. Not-one-bit. So - me watching - he takes the knife to her, laughing while he does it! Turns to me, and he says, "why so serious, son?" Comes at me with the knife... "Why so serious?" He sticks the blade in my mouth... "Let's put a smile on that face!