High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account

Accounted Banned now for 2 weeks+

I've attempted 4-5 times now with this form online for Account Recovery, I've E-Mailed them about the same amount of times, what else should I do?

10+ Year Old Account
    Phone Call

15+ Year Old Account
    Call them.

It's by far the easiest and fastest way to get in touch with them.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yea I looked on the site for that but it says n/a for a phone number listed for In - Game support

call them ?

Check your mail if it's temporarily or permanent, can't be that hard

Herald of the Titans DiscoGhost's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nalle View Post
    easiest
    yes
    Quote Originally Posted by nalle View Post
    fastest
    not with my experiences lol
    You can tune a piano, but you can't tuna fish.

Deleted
    You could call them.
    And i guess it also depends on what you where banned for doing.

EZ mode...go to google, type in Blizzard phone number...the end

Call them, it's really that simple. The longest I've ever had to wait on the phone to speak with someone was 12 minutes. Sometimes it can take longer, much, much longer. But just keep trying. If the queue time on the phone is retardedly long, wait until the time they open the next day and call.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Inaru View Post
    Yea I looked on the site for that but it says n/a for a phone number listed for In - Game support
    You should be calling the Billing and Account Services representatives, they should be able to assist you

http://us.blizzard.com/support/artic...ing&rhtml=true

Also, from my experience with calling them, if the line is busy, keep calling back.

In-game support don't have a phone number, but your account being banned isn't an in-game issue, it is an account management one, so you would need to talk to the Account and Billing department.
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.

10+ Year Old Account
    The account recovery form does not overturn a ban. It recovers a compromised account.

If your account was compromised and locked as a result of the activity during the compromise the account recovery form does need to be completed. But to contest an account lockout or suspension you would need to e-mail wowaccountadmin@blizzard.com as Account Admin is not reachable by phone. Make sure you check your spam folders for replies if you are not receiving them.

I would also encourage you to post in the Customer Support Forum and detail the issue you are having. The players that posts there can probably get you sorted out quickly, and Roraks is on duty right now. He's a Support Forum Agent who, if he gets to your thread, can assist with this as well. If you can not post on your current account and do not have an alternate account perhaps a friend can post for you. They would need a character name and realm name.

Was archeology fun

Deleted
    Before you do anything... Scan your computer with proper antyvirus program. Goodluck if you already sent every possible information to Blizzard while having it infected.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Krugbuu View Post
    You should be calling the Billing and Account Services representatives, they should be able to assist you

http://us.blizzard.com/support/artic...ing&rhtml=true

Also, from my experience with calling them, if the line is busy, keep calling back.
    Also if they aren't returning e-mails its really bad customer service, demand a supervisor and get yourself some free gametime too.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-Signature by Winter Blossom-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Quote Originally Posted by Aerieadk View Post
    Also if they aren't returning e-mails its really bad customer service, demand a supervisor and get yourself some free gametime too.
    Glad to see you're an entitled snob.

I've attempted 4-5 times now with this form online for Account Recovery, I've E-Mailed them about the same amount of times, what else should I do?
    I hope you didn't follow a link in an email to that form or email them a list of personal info they asked for. If so you haven been communicating with blizzard. You may have just given your account away.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kcsaenz View Post
    I hope you didn't follow a link in an email to that form or email them a list of personal info they asked for. If so you haven been communicating with blizzard. You may have just given your account away.

He specifically stated he was using the account recovery form.

https://us.battle.net/account/suppor...-recovery.html

This is a legitimate form from the Blizzard site. But if his/her account has been suspended outside of a compromise it won't help.

10+ Year Old Account
    My acct was hacked when I was still leveling to 80 (right after Ulduar was released). I called them and it was fixed within a few days.

The OP still hasn't told us what he was doing or why they said they banned your account.

First of all there's two different forms. If you're filling out the form for account recovery, this is not going to help you any. You need to use the dispute form that's linked on the FAQ for banned accounts.

However, I'd highly suggest giving them a phone call. I got banned last week for "exploiting the economy" , my bad for being successful! I gave them a call, only had to wait about 10 min to talk to someone on the phone, he was pretty understanding and forwarded my issue to account services. My account was unbanned about 2 hours later. Gave them an A+ on their customer support and response.

I know Blizzard in game tickets can take several days at times depending on what you're inquiring about, but when it comes to restoring/fixing accounts, they are typically extremely fast about it.

Assuming you weren't being a total TOOL and are innocent, good luck getting it back.