Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Thunderstorms and chocolate. Amg.

Listening to a car drive by that has an amazing exhaust note gets me a little tingly, probably just because I'm a car nut. But as far as the strangest thing that gets me aroused: Long car rides. Not that it gets me aroused in the general sense, but if I have to travel somewhere that takes a few hours, I'll inevitably get a N.A.R.B.

10+ Year Old Account
    The smell of Strategy Guide Pages...I don't know why..they just smell REALLY good. >.>

Wonderful Ysera set by Aderianu of AHS

Speeding.
    With the top down.
    On the coastline.
    It'll kill me one day.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Enders View Post
    Flying. Taking off, rolling, diving, climbing, coasting, landing, everything about flying.
    Also, just the sight of this beautiful machine:

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../enders/simple
    Quote Originally Posted by Luuth View Post
    I think the easiest way to make people happy would be to nerf the target dummy.

During an epic movie battle scene, or during a large scale battle in one of my total war games.

World of Warcraft

HELP!

If you're looking to recapture nostalgia.. It's not going to happen.

Everytime I see kids! That's why I work in a kindergarden!!!

15+ Year Old Account
    This side of an imaginary line in the sand
    Quote Originally Posted by Enders View Post
    Also, just the sight of this beautiful machine:

I love Spitfires... <3
    red panda red panda red panda!

Quote Originally Posted by Asera View Post
    Slow planes give me the adrenaline rush too, the fast ones literally make me wet. ><
    I like you. :P

Erm, for me, I always seem to get aroused on the bus. I have no idea why, and it can get embarressing sometimes!

Also, I always get a proper buzz when opening and install electronicc, like my Xbox and stuff like that. New gadgets, like Mobile Phones, they get to me kinda too, also, being an electrician, after installing electrical curcuits, or wiring houses etc, when it comes to testing, and it turns out everything is working properly, I like it lots. It's almost sexual.

This thread is starting to make me think I have problems!
    Last edited by Gemazarus; 2011-03-19 at 01:33 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spritely View Post
    That said, I'm going to bed. Having a conversation in this context with someone with an avatar alluding to heroine use is just odd.

Deleted
    Buses, about 50% of the time i'm on a bus, i'll get a random hard on for some reason.

Nothing non-sexual really actually arouses me.

Closest to it...
    Blue Devils warmup (or any other truly awesome live musical performance - usually the better it sounds and the harder I know it is to pull off, the better the goosebumps)
    Good-looking, talented, relatively innocent girls that are into smiling. Is that sexual? lol..
    And yes, pvp. Arenas. That, and epic 1v1 matches anywhere in the world, win or lose, it feels so good to have a crazy random pvp encounter with someone.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Asera View Post
    I love Spitfires... <3
    I see you're from NS, if you're ever in the Ottawa area, check out the Canada Aviation and Space Museum, that's where I took that photo. Actually, add that place to my list, I could happily live there. They've got a Spitfire, Hurricane, Bf109, Mustang, Lancaster, Sea Fury, CF-18, CF-104, MiG-15, etc. as well as tons of non-military aircraft, and it's right next to a small airstrip where I plan to take flight lessons next year. Such a great place.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../enders/simple
    Quote Originally Posted by Luuth View Post
    I think the easiest way to make people happy would be to nerf the target dummy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sick dubstep drops. WOBWOBWOBWOBWOBWOBWOBWOBWOB

15+ Year Old Account
    This side of an imaginary line in the sand
    Erm, for me, I always seem to get aroused on the bus. I have no idea why, and it can get embarressing sometimes!
    Rofl, I've seen that a few times in this thread, maybe you guys shouldn't sit in the back where the engine is? xD

This thread is starting to make me think I have problems!
    You wouldn't be the only one... lol

I like you. :P
    /blush

This is my poison btw:

*squeal* :3
    red panda red panda red panda!

Quote Originally Posted by boobop View Post
    drinking cold water...being serious
    Really really reallyyyy cold water is just amazing, not sure what it is. And I hate water with a passion, I drink about 200 oz of Dr. Pepper a day and on average plain water I drink about 1-2 oz a week.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubbleguy
    Hi, my druid is currently lvl 75 and i'm going for resto at lvl 80, so my question is, what is the most used resto healing rotation?.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Vaginas....they're really strange.

School, I hate it but I get it on

The feeling of my own flesh burning. Not like being set on fire, but holding a piece of metal cover a flame for a few seconds and then pressing it against my skin. Also, the pure quietness when the power goes out at night for whatever reason. Also the complete and utter stillness in the air on a night after a snowstorm.