Poll: If you had to choose, which one would you give up for the rest of your life?

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ...
    lot of virgins in this topic.

If you haven't had sex, you should not be allowed to vote.

Quote Originally Posted by Simmias View Post
    lot of virgins in this topic.

If you haven't had sex, you should not be allowed to vote.
    Mm, nope. I'm 90000% sure I can take care of myself better than anyone else can anyways, since when did you make the rules of the thread?

I can still play video games with Erectile Dysfunction.
    Last edited by Underskilled; 2011-09-13 at 08:10 AM.

Thing is it's harder for men to live without women than it is for women to live without men. I forgot where I read it, but single women tend to be "better off" than single men, in that it's far easier for women to be sexually abstinent, than single men, who tend to be depressive cases.

Quote Originally Posted by Brofl View Post
    Thing is it's harder for men to live without women than it is for women to live without men. I forgot where I read it, but single women tend to be "better off" than single men, in that it's far easier for women to be sexually abstinent, than single men, who tend to be depressive cases.
    Yeah you're right, haven't even taken this into consideration. Which is probably why I'm more okay with it than others.

sex... want....sex...
    games.....

ugh....

I'm addicted to sex, bye video games.

15+ Year Old Account
    Would give up sex any day, no problems there. Video games, though, too much fun to give up.
    Quote Originally Posted by sarethen View Post
    I always get nostalgic feels from listening to the elywnn music. I could hear the crickets and the moon was out, just running through elwynn down to goldshire. So beautiful. I was checking out the tavern, loved the music. Then a night elf asked me to suck his cock for 15s.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm sure we're just a few years away from VR sex anyway, so if you stick with videogames you could *almost* get the best of both worlds.

I would give up sex. Theres always other means to satisfy yourself.

Skelington is asexual, so he has no desire for sex. Thus, i shall give that up forever.