Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...

Ah that brings back memories of sneaking past my mom to watch my dad play Duke Nukem...

And this reminds me of sneaking into my brother's room to play his Sims and then not save the game so he never knew. I did lots of sneaking.

10+ Year Old Account

<3
    "Laws should be made of iron, not of pudding."

“A good act does not wash out the bad, nor a bad act the good. Each should have its own reward.”

- King Stannis Baratheon

Got the soundtrack right next to me, it's just awesome. Loved that game so much as a kid. Still playing it from time to time and everytime I'm just astonished about how much love they've put into this game.

Kaizen of Mannoroth <Reckoning>
    US 11 H 16/16 - Tier 14
    US 9 H 13/13 - Tier 15
    US 8 H 14/14 - Tier 16

Distance hearts, when rejoined as one... May find the light within.

Deleted

if your heart doesn´t beat faster while hearing this, you´re no real gamer ;>

Renagade Raven - Every single song you posted I love! Just from that epic post i can tell your a person i can talk to ^^

Oh and ty for answering ma question btw

Quote Originally Posted by Waimzer View Post
    Renagade Raven - Every single song you posted I love! Just from that epic post i can tell your a person i can talk to ^^

Oh and ty for answering ma question btw
    No problem!
    If you actually read that whole post you have my undying love. And I will never ever ban you.
    Unless you break the rules...
    =D

10+ Year Old Account

listening to music from this game gives me nostalgic chills spent so much time playing it as a kid better than pokemon imo

Even though I've played games from NES era and forward, for some reason the music from those games don't spark as much nostalgia as what I'm going to post here. I dunno why, I mean.. I enjoyed those games and their music, but this music makes me feel far more nostalgic...

The main theme from the .hack//GU Trailer (clean version of the song here, including the trailer since I think the combat scene it goes with makes it even more powerful).

Also from older .hack games:
    Macha Battle (finding out that your party member's love interest is an AI that works for the System, and that she ultimately tries to kill you)
    Net Slum (A section of the hidden Network where vagrant AIs and hackers eventually find themselves.)
    Aura (Who was supposed to be the perfect AI. Her own 'mother' tries to destroy her through the entire game series, and she ultimately becomes the savior. Effectively an Internet god.)

O man....I love this thread so far. The Yoshi's Island really hit me hard, almost to the point of tears. Games just aren't them same anymore.....

Some that I find memorable are:

Mega Max X- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_IVb...eature=related

Banjo Kazooie Freezeezy Peek- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZUgja...eature=related

Ocarina of Time Song of Storms- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43IPAGw01IY

And so, so much more.......