Poll: Which game is better ?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Thread: Aion or Rift

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gouky View Post
    Aion is a grind fest and only sub increase might be from gold sellers.
    If it is dyeing as you say then who would they sell gold to? Seriously to some Aion is a genuinely good game. I was in several of the rift betas and TBH it just wasn't fun. Aion on the other hand had me hooked for months and if it wasn't for lack of funds at the time i'd still be playing.

I dislike both

Quote Originally Posted by Sorrior View Post
    If it is dyeing as you say then who would they sell gold to? Seriously to some Aion is a genuinely good game. I was in several of the rift betas and TBH it just wasn't fun. Aion on the other hand had me hooked for months and if it wasn't for lack of funds at the time i'd still be playing.
    well I wold suggest a private server then. Much faster lvling and free, my friend got to 55 in 3 days basically 1 quest 1 lvl )))

but the idea of grinding all the gear just didn't feel right atm. the grind is faster tho.
    Kenny gona die tonight!!!

played Both stopped playing them within a week, both got boring to fast, and rift was trying to be big like WOW and is heading the direction of aion and warhammer

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gouky View Post
    well I wold suggest a private server then. Much faster lvling and free, my friend got to 55 in 3 days basically 1 quest 1 lvl )))

but the idea of grinding all the gear just didn't feel right atm. the grind is faster tho.
    Nah i'm looking at resubbing and TBH i kinda like the grind. Feels more like vanilla wow to me than anything else in alot of ways.

Deleted
    Rift is doing pretty well in terms of updates and content. And if they really bring new content every 1-2 months it will surpass Aion easily. ^^