Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharpopiev2 View Post
    So I hate to jump in, but since I have a Goblin shammy as resto, I'm sitting at 905 for my haste rating. Should I reforge some haste into crit since I'm over the Goblin haste cap? I'm new to PvE healing with him and trying to work on getting better gear than what I have.
    If you reforge haste into anything reforge it into mastery.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hypernetic View Post
    If you reforge haste into anything reforge it into mastery.
    Haste to mastery sounds good, I just see arguments going back and forth "mastery > crit" and "crit > mastery" so I'm just lookin to both sides on this. I also forgot to mention, I have the trinket Rainsong; should I consider upgrading that to something else eventually or is that well enough to keep?

The bigger they are, the harder I hit'em

That depends what your crit level is and also how comfortable you are with your mana regen. More often than not I'd say reforge into Mastery or just keep the Haste as is and get more.

Also: linking your armory would probably do you better than small requests. more information = we can help more.
    Last edited by Radux; 2011-03-22 at 02:07 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Atm, I'm sitting slightly under 2k spirit (mostly due to still having crappy ilvl 300 greens and an enh relic) and my crit is only 9% since I just barely started healing on my shaman and am working towards getting him gear. My regen is pretty decent, I don't heal heroic dungeons yet because I want to get familiar with regs on my healing priorities and I only run low on mana when I have to spam a healing surge or two because I don't know the fight yet (or the tank happens to be a level or two below me and he takes insane damage)

Ok. If your Spirit is under 2k and your Crit is only 9%, then your mana regen is not fine. Crit and Spirit will be your best friend through heroics at least until you can adapt to various healing styles.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Radux View Post
    Ok. If your Spirit is under 2k and your Crit is only 9%, then your mana regen is not fine. Crit and Spirit will be your best friend through heroics at least until you can adapt to various healing styles.
    I figured, I know I checked the resto guide and it said I need to be over 2k. I only hit that with Heartsong and Flowing Waters flask, so gotta work on that

Thanks for all the help folks