Infraction received

I think maybe this was a tad too harsh imo. I'd like get a spot clear record and i got an infraction for saying "This thread is going places" perhaps I meant the post in humor or perhaps I was really serious about my remark. Either way a 5 point infraction for spamming. I usually stuck to video games, for months never got any warning expect once but I agree with that.

This was in off topic, general

my remark wasn't mean, directed at anyone, a numerous remark regarding the posts, who on warcraft isnt a smart ass or funny one time or another

You weren't contributing anything to the thread by saying that.
    It doesn't matter if you meant it in a humorous or serious way, it didn't contribute to the thread, therefore it is spam.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU'RE FUCKED. (Yes, it's my forums, I'm allowed to do that)

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    You got owned by a moderator because you were doing something against the rules, making posts like this won't get that infraction removed, it might get you a second one though .

the thought police are always watching
    Yes I, Gwan?

Quote Originally Posted by Riboe View Post
    You weren't contributing anything to the thread by saying that.
    It doesn't matter if you meant it in a humorous or serious way, it didn't contribute to the thread, therefore it is spam.
    "That's what she said"
    "Kthxbai"
    "whats going on in here"
    these are in dozens of threads here

I seen dozens of posts that flame a poster, single word sentence and the following above. I'm just saying imo a little harsh. You think every thread is clean, just go into a few of them

edit this is FEEDBACK, and Im giving mine. Unless im mistaken about intent of suggestions/feedback