Deleted

Lightbulb Unleashed vs Halfus 10 Heroic

This video is recorded in 'Full HD' and therefore available to view in 1080p. You can change the quality of the video by clicking on the quality indicator on the right bottom of the YouTube window after you start the video.

Hope you ike it

Ps. Actual fight starts at 2.19

Inmortalis
    Night Elf Restoration Druid
    Unleashed / Blade's Edge Europe
    http://project-unleashed.com/
    Last edited by mmocce4569b311; 2011-03-19 at 03:52 PM.

i went to the website, and i have to admit i'm very impressed that you managed to down nefarian in bastion of twilight

Quote Originally Posted by Kstud View Post
    i went to the website, and i have to admit i'm very impressed that you managed to down nefarian in bastion of twilight
    Haha! I had to check for myself :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kstud View Post
    Thx .... It is not a very hard fight. Just a matter getting the hang of it. P2 is annoying if people miss the interups. Can't wait to see that one on Heroic but I think I need some patience before we get that far

Nice video and grats on the kill! Well done =)

Quote Originally Posted by Inmortalis View Post
    Thx .... It is not a very hard fight. Just a matter getting the hang of it. P2 is annoying if people miss the interups. Can't wait to see that one on Heroic but I think I need some patience before we get that far
    And WOOOOOOOOOOOSH..... it flies over his head.. dude re-read the sentence ^^

Deleted
    hahahahahaha, never seen that typo on the web .... lol. I should stop working on the website in the middle of the night .... seriously

But it has been fixed

lol couldn't help myself

Deleted
    I can't blame you .... lol :P

Deleted
    Well made video, but 2 mins before any "action" happened, so I stopped watching. I know some will like the whole long intro thingy, but it's not for me .

Gz on the kill tho.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gertrude View Post
    Well made video, but 2 mins before any "action" happened, so I stopped watching. I know some will like the whole long intro thingy, but it's not for me .

Gz on the kill tho.
    lol, true m8 ... Intro is long. Always playing with (long) intro's ... but I should make them shorter tbh

Deleted
    I'm still confused why you frapsed a kill of a trivial hardmode that all decent raiding guilds have downed by now. It's not like it's new, or innovative way to kill it, or amazing, god-like players .

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jankes View Post
    I'm still confused why you frapsed a kill of a trivial hardmode that all decent raiding guilds have downed by now. It's not like it's new, or innovative way to kill it, or amazing, god-like players .
    Because only 17% of guilds on wow-progress have downed H Halfus. Trivial? Nope.

Besides: People are always looking for different strats to bring to the table.
    Last edited by Buckwald; 2011-03-19 at 05:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Buckwald View Post
    Because only 17% of guilds on wow-progress have downed H Halfus. Trivial? Nope.

Besides: People are always looking for different strats to bring to the table.
    It's definitely trivial with 3+ tanks.

Quote Originally Posted by carrierz View Post
    It's definitely trivial with 3+ tanks.
    It's easier with 2 tanks, and goes much faster.

I am The Horde - Play Free Online Games

Quote Originally Posted by SeaKitten View Post
    those two ads for wow.. the one with the ugly dumb Gnome and Goblin dancing really stupid like.. it made my rage so hard i personally now will never play this game EVER again yes because of those two stupid ads i will never play this game.

Deleted
    we did it with a bear that goes kitty, as you can see in the movie his dps is the same as every other decent dps class ... so i think 3 tanks works easy, nice and fine

Nice video, and congratulations!

Deleted
    Btw. for people that are interested:
    - The intro song is called 'Blood and Glory' from 'Audiomachine'
    - The song during the fight is 'Gregorys Theme' from 'Basto'

Actual fight starts at 2.19