Poll: Would YOU Ninja Ashes of Al'ar?

Page 31 of 48 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mystiik View Post
    Wings of flame and tailstreaks as long as the night horizon, what more could you ask for in a mount?
    Something not gay.
    There are good people in every corner of the planet. Unfortunately, the Earth is round.

10+ Year Old Account
    I like this thread tbh. Most people voted Yes in the topic, but only the people voting no makes a reply. The people voting yes and reply, gets bashed for it? good game.

I think the guys calling me 'lowly',because I wanted the mount, are pathetic yourselfes, bashing people with different sights than you (It's like me being a hindu and being shit on because I have different beliefs)

I bet you got something ninjaed, too bad for you. go cry in a corner.

I got ninjaed something aswell not long ago, and you know what? It's fu*king too bad for you. Life goes on.

And as i mentioned in an earlier reply, I don't give a fuck what other people on the internet tells, so you might aswell not reply to this

After all, I play this game to fulfill my 'dreams', not to care about people I don't know or never will.

I might even give the mount to someone else if I had a friend in the raid, because truth be told, the mount isn't that good looking.
    Last edited by hermansen; 2011-03-20 at 03:03 PM.

This is why most people in the world are douchebags, they have a point where can sell out their morals (well thats if they had any) for material items.

No thanks, I'd rather not be unfair to people. I can live without having a fiery bird under my ass.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, if it was in a pug.
    No, if it dropped in a friends/guild run.

Nimryas - EU-Kazzak ~ My youtube channel

yes. people can cry about it too. /shrug

Deleted
    No, very few things are worth ninjaing and this is not one of them. Maybe I'd consider it if the group was made of morons who I hated, but since I never get in such groups, no

Quote Originally Posted by hermansen View Post
    I like this thread tbh. Most people voted Yes in the topic, but only the people voting no makes a reply. The people voting yes and reply, gets bashed for it? good game.

I think the guys calling me 'lowly',because I wanted the mount, are pathetic yourselfes, bashing people with different sights than you (It's like me being a hindu and being shit on because I have different beliefs)

I bet you got something ninjaed, too bad for you. go cry in a corner.

I got ninjaed something aswell not long ago, and you know what? It's fu*king too bad for you. Life goes on.

And as i mentioned in an earlier reply, I don't give a fuck what other people on the internet tells, so you might aswell not reply to this

After all, I play this game to fulfill my 'dreams', not to care about people I don't know or never will.

I might even give the mount to someone else if I had a friend in the raid, because truth be told, the mount isn't that good looking.

I am not "calling you lowly" because you like its look or because you want it. But because you'd grief a potential other 24 VERY REAL people to obtain it (aka ninjaing)

Comprehend now?

Your whole comparison is moot in this situation since you wholly assume people flame you for liking it while instead we disagree with you for being a (mild) thief.

Deleted
    As much as I want it, no, I wouldn't "ninja" it. Only thing I do when doing TK, is having masterlooter on, and make sure that IF it drops, only someone with the mountskill to learn the mount, actually gets it, not someone who will have it sit in his bags for .. yeah. But no, I would never ninja it for myself or anyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    I am not "calling you lowly" because you like its look or because you want it. But because you'd grief a potential other 24 VERY REAL people to obtain it (aka ninjaing)
    More like 24 very real people who live over the internet. Don't know 'em, don't care 'bout 'em. Gimme that ugly mount.
    Would ninja just to piss people off. Plenty of other servers, idgaf.
    There are good people in every corner of the planet. Unfortunately, the Earth is round.

Quote Originally Posted by xsublymonalx View Post
    More like 24 very real people who live over the internet. Don't know 'em, don't care 'bout 'em. Gimme that ugly mount.
    Would ninja just to piss people off. Plenty of other servers, idgaf.
    Whether or not they live over the internet is irrelevant, they are still real - with real emotions and thinking you are superior to them by ninja-ing something they desire just as much as you do -IS- lowly.

Thanks for proving to me how ¾ (probably more) of the WoW-community has no such thing common decency/sense

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post

Comprehend now?

Your whole comparison is moot in this situation since you wholly assume people flame you for liking it while instead we disagree with you for being a (mild) thief.
    Again, if I truly belived that the mount would make someones life 'completed' or 'fulfilled' why should I take it? I just want it for the FoS since I like them.
    Hell, I wound't even go to that damned instance in the firstplace, and never with a PuG. As I said before, I don't really care much since I don't really play alot of WoW. I even unsubscribed yesterday.

I'm just roaming the MMO-champ forum for some fun. It's just struck me, that this topic isn't that fun place I was looking for.
    Last edited by hermansen; 2011-03-20 at 03:16 PM.

No need to ninja it, got it already ;-)

i would not have to i have had it since bc i payed 5k dkp for it i saved every bit of dkp since we got out of t4 raids for it

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by hermansen View Post
    Moral in WoW? Are you new here?

Seriously, I'm not going to justify ninjaing, but I'm not gonna kill KT every week for a whole year, maybe seeing it, and then just letting it go to some random idiot? I'd rather ninja it and have my 2 days of fame as a 'thief'.
    Just means you're void of morality in certain areas.

yes! best mount ever!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ice216 View Post
    if it was a pug absolutely, and any one who says they wouldn't is lying.
    Wrong, you speak only for yourself so stop trying to include me in your attempt to justify your being a douche.

No. Being anon is irrellevant. Its a pixel, I dont think that is worth giving up my principals for.

10+ Year Old Account
    Robot arms apartment building, New New York
    yes - I wouldn't think twice; if I was in a position to steal that mount I would. If it wasn't me ninjaing it, it'd be someone else anyway.

15+ Year Old Account
    Never. It takes a while to build up a good reputation on a server, I'd not ruin all that just for an old mount. Even if it is rare, it's still only going to do the same job as any other flying mount out there.

Nope unless someone else in the grp needed it then i would as it's ultra awesome