Poll: What tastes the best?

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    All I ever had to drink was Cola. EVER. but recently I started drinking a lot of pepsi at the restaurants, and I started to realize it tasted a lot better. maybe it`s because I had cola for so long that I really noticed the difference in taste but it really tasted a lot sweeter. Now all I drink is pepsi :P

also idk how you can drink diet coke, the aftertaste that leaves in your mouth is disgusting.

Deleted
    Pepsi just doesn't have that special super secret ingredient Coke has that gives it it's awesome 'Buzz' feeling.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fazdran View Post
    Neither because soda is bad as hell for you.
    Everything is bad for you, everything will kill you. Get use to that, take everything in moderation and enjoy it before you be worm food.

Deleted
    Pepsi wins for me

10+ Year Old Account
    Pass me some COKE!

I couldn't vote for either, it all depends on my mood. I do prefer Pepsi Max, but it's all based on mood, I could go months without drinking one kind because I'm in the mood for something else. Haven't drank pop in a few months though, however my last one was Coke.
    If people criticized the Bible as much as they criticize WOW we'd all be atheists.

Coke>Pepsi

Dr.Pepper>All

Quote Originally Posted by La View Post
    All I ever had to drink was Cola. EVER. but recently I started drinking a lot of pepsi at the restaurants, and I started to realize it tasted a lot better. maybe it`s because I had cola for so long that I really noticed the difference in taste but it really tasted a lot sweeter. Now all I drink is pepsi :P
    I think this is somewhat true. I used to drink mostly Coca-Cola before, but then I tasted Pepsi, and it just tasted better, and it's now what I drink the most. So I think if you drink the same thing for a while, the taste will get a bit bland and other things will taste better.
    But that works with food too. I mean, if you haven't had something you like in a while, it'll taste a lot better than if you eat it often.

Anyway, Pepsi > Cola for me. I just like the taste of Pepsi better, the taste of Coke is just so boring and bland to me. And I don't know how people can drink Diet Coke/Pepsi Max and all that, it tastes like you're drinking death.
    Also, soda is not healthy, but if you do some exercise on a regular basis, drinking it once every now and then shouldn't be any danger at all.

All in moderation, ladies and mentlegen.

(I also like Dr. Pepper a lot. That didn't taste good for me the first time either. Strange, that.)

I always believed pepsi was a copy of coca cola, and didn't like it because of it. I like Root Beer more anyways.
    Last edited by Daginni; 2011-03-19 at 11:20 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daginni View Post
    I always believed pepsi was a copy of coca colar, and didn't like it because of it. I like Root Beer more anyways.
    I've never tried root beer, I wonder what all the fuss is about.

This past year Diet Coke actually outsold Pepsi in the United States.

1: Coke - something like 1.6 billion cases shipped
    2: Diet Coke - close to 1 billion cases
    3: Pepsi - a bit less than Diet coke 900 mil something.

Deleted
    Pepsi Max - I love it
    Diet coke/Coke Zero - It works
    Regular Pepsi - Meh
    Regular Coke - Yuk

The cokes that actually have real sugar in them leave a weird coating on your teeth and a strange aftertaste. No thanks.

A friend of mine told me that most of the reason Coca-Cola sells more than Pepsi is because they advertise more.

I wonder if that's true. Can't say it wouldn't make sense either.

(Not saying that Pepsi would sell more otherwise, by the way.)

10+ Year Old Account
    Pepsi is way too sweet for me, coke ftw.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Amazing. You have nothing to do now that people who aren't you have cleared Ulduar.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    PS: Pandas are awesome.

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Pepsi all the way

more accurately: Pepsi throwback

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_Oy7HitHg7Y...ithrowback.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    OMG EVERYONE IS BANNED.

Deleted
    Well i would prefer regular cola over pepsi, HOWEVER Pepsi Max is the best!!!!

coke: best soda in the world, by far.
    pepsi: the ugly red headed step child of the soda family.

but really...just think of how many times you've been to a restaurant and requested coke and only heard " Sorry, we dont have coke. Is pepsi okay?" Now, think back and remember the rage that built up following that

Quote Originally Posted by Johnstamos View Post
    coke: best soda in the world, by far.
    pepsi: the ugly red headed step child of the soda family.

but really...just think of how many times you've been to a restaurant and requested coke and only heard " Sorry, we dont have coke. Is pepsi okay?" Now, think back and remember the rage that built up following that
    My rage comes when they tell me sorry we dont have pepsi is coke ok?

Coke seems to have too much carbonation and a weird aftertaste. Mountain Dew Throwback is the best soda. I can't understand how anyone can say Pepsi is a Coke clone though, they taste totally different.