[Music] New Dragonforce singer.

I know a lot of people probably dont like Dragonforce very much, but I want to know what you guys think of the new singer Marc Hudson. I personally think he could be better than ZP Theart, just gotta wait for them to release a song with Marc's vocals to find out. Here is the video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2mLf2K5V5S4

10+ Year Old Account
    The main thing I didn't like about Dragonforce was their vocalist (unlike most who were all "lolcomputermusic"). I'll listen to this guy, hopefully he's better.

Edit: Good lord he's awful :<

let them get bruce dicikinson and they'll never need a new singer

i pretty much hate dragonforce but that new guy sounds like the old guy so good choice i guess

Deleted
    Probably not the greatest choice, but he's ok. Dragonforce is anyway not know for it's amazing vocals

10+ Year Old Account
    Its about damn time.

So the old singer left because of differences of musical opinion, eh? I can imagine how that went down..

Herman Li: "So, as I was saying, I've been practising and can pull off 365bpm now. So let's not waste any time and write all new songs in this speed. Also, I've been thinking about converting our old songs to 365bpm and re-releasing them on a feature album, "The Herman Li Experience". But let's not get ahead of ourselves. We have a new song to write. I have the guitar tracks done by lunch, ZP what's your status?"
    ZP: "Um. What should the lyrics be about?"
    Herman Li: "I dunno, dragons? And oh, let's sing about courage. Not sure whether to match the lyrics with Melody B or D. B would be great but we already used it with 4 previous songs. Ah, fuck it, let's use Melody B. I fucking love that tune."
    ZP: "You sure about reusing tunes like that?"
    Herman Li: "Hey, hey! You're seriously messing with my vibe here. You know my bpm is down by 15 if I don't have my vibe. What do you suggest, smartypants?"
    ZP: "Something different, perhaps?"
    Herman Li: "You lost me there, bro. What do you mean?"
    ZP: "You know.. Singing about stuff other than dragons and cliché fantasy. Experimenting with melodies, outdoing ourselves with each consecutive album, instead of being stuck in a neverending loop. Exploring our artistic inner sel.."
    - Herman Li: "..OUT! OUT I SAY!"
    ZP: "I wasn't finishe.."
    - Herman Li: "..GET OUT!"

Meh, i like one DragonForce song...Guess which :P
    Emotional Skyscraper ~ Cosmic Mind

10+ Year Old Account
    He doesn't sound that bad, but we will see how it turns out when they start to release more songs. Honestly, as was said above, Dragonforce isn't really well known for the amazing vocals. I have always been fine with them though.
    VanCleef wants you! Join the Defias Brotherhood and hang out on a yacht all day!

I saw them once in concert years ago, having never heard of them before. They were opening for some very popular band that I can't remember(Killswitch Engage, maybe?). They blew me away, and put the headlining act to shame. Just so much enthusiasm and passion in their performance. This new guy sounded quite flat, and had zero energy behind it. Downgrade!

Always hated dragonforce,way over rated for the guitarist that suck ass.But thier old singer wasent to bad...had a good voice for power metal.

Run him through some autotune like the other guy and it'll sound fine.