Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by T Man View Post
    We have only seen 1 healing legendaries so who knows if tanks or healers will be in the spot light again
    wrong, we have had Atiesh and Val'anyr.
    OT, my guess is a agility polearm.

We don't need anymore dps legendaries IMO, they need to give us more healer legendaries

http://www.twitch.tv/hammerpairs 7/7 Mythic EN / 3/3 Mythic ToV / 10/10 Mythic NH / 9/9 Mythic ToS
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBmNLMo4vcI some old school CM fun
    "Your lights will go out. The darkness will envelop you. And you will fear the shadows that move within it."

Something for tanks would be nice.

i agree. an agi weapon but it should be availbile to hunters, shamans, druids, and rouges. so hmm i have no idea what it will be
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    I hear people say bring War back to World of Warcraft, well how about bringing World back to World of Warcraft

1h dps mace after the staff

alt. something for Enhancement/Feral

http://www.wowpedia.org/Weapon_skills

http://www.wowhead.com/items=2?filter=qu=5

Classic: dps 2h mace, tank/dps 1h sword, healer/ranged staff (very few Atiesh compared to others)
    TBC: 2x dps 1h sword, Hunter legendary bow
    WOTLK: healer mace, dps 2h axe
    Cata: dps staff

From the above we can see tons of warrior stuff, DK's just had a good run at the end of WOTLK, hunters could get a gun next expansion maybe but will more likely be able to use a 1h-legendary dps weapon that'll be useful for many more, incl Enh shamans that got kinda worked over with Shadowmourne.

Boomkin just got taken care of in Cata.

Ferals are still s.o.l. (unless you count Hand of Rag) so a 2h mace/polearm/melee staff would do them - but if that's next, then we have Shadowmourne followed by Cata dps staff followed by another 2h melee dps - highly unlikely.

Mages, Warlocks, Priests just got covered well. Paladins had Shadowmourne & Val'anyr recently and won't get something for awhile unless it's a 1h tanking weapon.

Rogues were s.o.l. for WOTLK but were covered well in TBC - I see a 1h dps something toward the end of Cata.

Shamans are good with the Elemental caster dps staff coming (ok, might be a problem?) and had Val'anyr for Resto - that leaves Enh still waiting for love since Hand of Rag.

Assumptions: Blizzard wants to spread the love fairly evenly. They have a history of not. They also have a history of learning from their mistakes and trying to be fair. Key word trying.

If that's correct then you could see a 1h dps mace or even something that can morph from 1h mace to 1h axe or even 1h sword. But that would take even more developer time and QA testing - so I'm saying 1h mace.
    Polearm is another possibility, which would please ferals, overload the people who had a shot at Shadowmourne, and piss off rogues and imho very unfairly beat up on Enh shaman.

Also - what's up with http://www.wowhead.com/item=17142 ?? Anyone know the story of that?

Here's to hoping they go the way of class restrictions on legendaries - which they won't, the crying would be overboard. From the looks of it Warriors will coming out on top no matter what, just from being able to use so many different weapons. Or maybe they'll finally let ferals dual-wield daggers and fist weapons, which to me would make a fair amount of sense and also open up some competition and greater use of traditionally rogue-only weapons. Would make for mechanics and mathematics hassles to some extent, but not too much as the forms' attack speeds are normalized afaik.
    It's a bad situation when a class has weapons that only they can use - then the hunters are stuck just waiting for a gun or a bow, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Endonyx View Post
    Problem is blizzard never create's a legendary for one class only also back in the old says ench shamans didnt excist.
    Enahnce shammies with sulfuras want to say HI

Didnt the bow last as long as SM did?
    We have only seen 1 healing legendaries so who knows if tanks or healers will be in the spot light again
    No, it didn't. Shadowmourne was far better than everything else for a year, while Thori'dal only lasted a few months. The thing was, SWP was released like Ruby Sanctum. But, due to the difficulty in SWP, it toke a long time for people to get their Thori'dal.
    When I want to log out, where's the save button? I can't find it anywhere, been logged in for three years now.

Im acctually dissappointed of how they did NOT make the twillights hammer a legendary weapon
    Quote Originally Posted by Wash View Post
    ... so, what was the warlock ninjaing from you?

Stupid Warrior: Soul shards, the f**king idiot
    Quote Originally Posted by Brenx View Post
    3. If all WoW servers disappeared today and were permanently removed, what would your reaction be?

I would go on forums like this and enjoy the epic nerdrage.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Upptagen View Post
    No, it didn't. Shadowmourne was far better than everything else for a year, while Thori'dal only lasted a few months. The thing was, SWP was released like Ruby Sanctum. But, due to the difficulty in SWP, it toke a long time for people to get their Thori'dal.
    the reason was mostly rng.

15+ Year Old Account
    Make it an agility staff, but with a "use" that turns it into 2 daggers. Then all classes that use agility could benefit.

Ench Shamans have really had one even. So, they have waited the longest.
    In vanilla enhance shammy's wielded 2h and sulfuras was really a very good weapon for them.
    If you check unbreakable on youtube lvl60 shaman with sulfuras
    And it was probably the best an enhance shaman could wield back then

2 other options that might have been better for enhancers
    Dark edge of insanity higher dps, but lower damage on swing.
    Might of Menethil higher dps and higher damage on swing but drops of KT in naxx40.

So only might of menethil would have been better because you wanted highest weapon damage for insane WF procs proccing of WF .
    But I don't think any enhancer got it even when the content was still relevant as many guilds had KT on farm -.- .
    Last edited by woopytywoop; 2011-03-20 at 04:03 PM.

Releasing a 1h melee dps Mace would actually profit quite a lot of classes / spec. Could also be used for tanking with reforges nowadays :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Didnt the bow last as long as SM did?
    It was around (give or take a few months) as long. But when they normalized shot damage it made the bow from Archimonde just as good if not better.

Edit: Spelling.
    Last edited by Indiglo; 2011-03-20 at 04:10 PM.

Tanks are, afaik, the only class that hasn't had a weapon tailored to them. Don't bring up DK's using shadowmourne, or warriors using thunderfury. Both of those were dps weapons.

10+ Year Old Account
    I feel like it is time for a hunter weapon.
    The perfumed* boys he wrapped in chains and threw into the sea. They were unnatural creatures, and the ship smelled better once cleansed of their presence.

*Degenerative Casuals

Deleted
    I think it's Hunters and Ench Shamans turn to get one. Thori'dal had no cool use/procc really, lasted very short and got nerfed so it wasn't even that good.
    Thori'dal didn't require arrows. I'd say thats was very cool/useful attribute.

Ench Shamans have really had one even. So, they have waited the longest.
    Feral Druids would like to have a word with you....

---------- Post added 2011-03-20 at 05:08 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Kastene View Post
    Thori'dal didn't require arrows. I'd say thats was very cool/useful attribute.
    but quivers still had +15% haste, so you still needed that bag slot to be empty....

legadary wand gogogo! each shot has arcane missile animation only more. has on use effect that gives you harry potter goggles
    somebody call for d doctor?

Deleted
    a weapon rogues can use would be nice =D

10+ Year Old Account
    Deathwing's chin

Stolen ... from elyssia .... mad elyssia?