Deleted

Need a interrupt addon

Didnt know how to make a better topic description.

I need something like afflicted, except it shows names of the interrupter, if there's 2 rogues for example, i want it to show the name of the rogue who used kick, not just 1 kick icon

The addon /who interrupted is nice for that.
    You can set it to warn either you in whisper , your party, or your raid.
    My 10man uses it alot for bosses like maloriak
    Spams : 'What boss or target spell' was interrupted by 'what player spell' by who

Deleted
    Im stupid.

I need it to show interrupts ONLY. and i want it to show the interrupters name. What addon am i looking for?
    Last edited by mmoc141245fdfa; 2011-03-20 at 05:02 PM.

Deleted
    Timir has responded to what you're looking for, the "/who interupted" addon. -.-

Deleted
    BigBrother, as well as the who interrupted addon linked earlier, can both do it.

Deleted
    Cant find that /who interrupted on either curse or wowinterface, and bigbrother was some pve crap about buffs

Deleted
    Okay. Im looking for something similar to interruptbar or afflicted3 to show enemy PLAYER interrupts. should've made that clear from the beginning considering what site im on. I dont need a announcement addon for my own interrupts.

InterruptBar (Updated) @ WoWInterface is a fan update of such since the original seems to have been abandoned.

Juked @ WoWInterface seems to be what was another fan update but has since developed into another approach.

Both are worth looking at.

Since you want their name and not just an icon I think this is your best bet: ThatJustHappened.

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

There also is Ketho CombatLog, which shows the spell icon and clickable name in the Chat Window, and/or announce it, but it has too many other features and is coded badly