Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Haha, try Reagent Restocker, it auto-buys and auto-sells items, and will stock up on stuff from your bank (e.g., if you store feasts, flasks and potions in your bank but like going to raids with say 20 of each in your bags).

Of course, it can also auto-sell stuff based on quality, and it defaults to grey (it also auto-populates the sell list based on stuff that you normally sell to vendors, e.g., junk fish and so on). You can also set exceptions to the sell list in case you like to collect or prefer to keep certain grey items.

10+ Year Old Account
    Personally, I use Auctioneer Suite and it comes bundled with an utility called Auto-Magic. If you use Auctioneer, chances are you already have it, no need to clutter up with additional add-ons, just look for the option in the config menu.

I know others have proposed addons. but this following Macro works like a charm. Will sell all your greys out of your inventory. Enjoy!

/script for bag = 0,4,1 do for slot = 1, GetContainerNumSlots(bag), 1 do local name = GetContainerItemLink(bag,slot); if name and string.find(name,"ff9d9d9d") then DEFAULT_CHAT_FRAME:AddMessage("- Selling "..name); UseContainerItem(bag,slot) end; end;end

Deleted
    Hey,
    I use Reagent Restocker for the simple fact it remembers what you vendor and puts it on a list, it automatically takes stuff from your bank into your bags (your mana potions or food) or from your bags into your bank (like cloth - we all know how that shit stacks up in your bags as a tailor). All this of course only if you want it to. If you only want something to automatically vendor greys I'd get CrapAway like suggested above.

Reagent Restocker vendors greys, auto-repairs you (can set it to only repair automatically with exalted fraction). My whole bag system is pretty much Genie, Onebag3/Onebank3 and Reagent Restocker.