Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    It's even more fun to report the Mage for griefing and getting them suspended for a couple days.

10+ Year Old Account
    Also love you Mages trying to slow fall, fail at it, and fall down into Onyxia's area and wipe the whole raid. >.>

Quote Originally Posted by Plexiforce View Post

Another great one is people that try to skip corners by tiny jumps down the hill in TB near the alliance base hit a well timed slow fall on someone and the coast right into the alliance base.
    I'd pay $1 to see that in a movie.

Quote Originally Posted by RAWRF View Post
    If you were a member of my guild you would have been gremoved after a single warning.
    I wouldn't waste my time with a guild who takes this game too seriously anyway, your highness

Quote Originally Posted by Nalnik View Post
    A Holy Priest can actually make running back quicker with the bubble sprint + levitate.
    This actually doesn't work unless you jump off of the elevator. I tried this once just to see from the ledge, and my forehead hit the corner of the atramedes ledge, so close

It's possible I hit levitate half a second too late, though, since I don't have it bound.

There's a fine line between a bit of harmless fun and being an annoying douchebag, as you grow older you will be better at recognizing the difference and keeping it to the former. Had a Priest constantly Lifegrip me at random times during a random heroic pug, into fire and while standing on edges, so I made sure I tricks'd every single mob in the rest of the instance to him for the rest of the run.

I don't do it in raids, but if I'm in vortex pinnacle just after the 2nd last trash pack where you jump down (if you dont run down around the ramp) I slowfall people off the edge.

---------- Post added 2011-03-21 at 05:20 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by ericyeahright View Post
    Also love you Mages trying to slow fall, fail at it, and fall down into Onyxia's area and wipe the whole raid. >.>
    I never slowfall myself I just blink before I'm going to hit the ground.

Quote Originally Posted by RAWRF View Post
    Has nothing to do with taking the game too seriously. It has to do with some ignorant 12 year old wasting 9-24 others people time because he thinks killing people during raid is funny.
    I'm inclined to agree with him.

griefing = ban hammer

Deleted
    Its kinda like with water walking in totc. We all laughed the first time our shaman killed us, but the next 50 times it really wasnt that funny..

Deleted
    TBH this kind of stuff always depends on the mood of the raid. Some days it might get a laugh other days a massive -dkp or even a kick.
    This is of course not included the multi-portal at the end of the raid that one is always epicXD

Ugh, so full of win. Need to start doing this more on my mage, problem is I'm usually seriousfacing it up during raids, and I don't think to fuck around, because with our guild drama, adding fuel to the fire isn't a great idea.

Big thanks to Safhira for my Signature!
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/llane/Gog…

new rule to the ToS that needs to be added all greifing = perma ban on first offense

All the fun to be had with mages... The only reason I miss the Dalaran Portals is from when I use to place my own ports slightly in front of them, sit on the nearby bench, and lol as people run up to them and rage because they think the portal is bugged... Good times... Good times... Dal ports R.I.P.

Slowfalling irritating BG heroes off into nothingness in EoTS still makes me laugh. Ive also been the sole survivor just before anuburak while the rest of the raid got Path of Frost'd.

Nothing will top old school Blastwaving people off cliffs while they're mining/herbing however. Especially with a /wave emote just before they get gibbed

Deleted
    hehehe i'd rather have the slow fall glypg changed to something along these lines : "your Slow Fall spell now affects all party/raid members at once, range 50000"

then imagine the /raaaage in throne of the 4 winds...casting it when we all group on last wind lord =)) /drool

Quote Originally Posted by spoiledkid View Post
    too bad i will be the one who is leading it.
    50 dkp ... Minus !1!!!
    Current System - Ultra Budget <$550 (Reused: 19" monitor, KB and mouse)
    Case: Xion Echo $50 PSU: Antec EarthWatts EA-500D $50
    Win 7 OEM: $99 HDD: Western Digital Caviar Blue 250GB 16MB Cache SATA 6.0Gb/s $45
    CPU/MB Combo: MSI 880GMA-E45 / Phenom II x3 720 2.8 (OC 3.5) $150
    GPU: MSI R5670 CYCLONE 1G Radeon HD 5670 $89
    Mem: G.Skill Ripjaws 2x2GB 1333 (pc10666) $45
    DVD Burner: Asus 24x $18
    - update: 2/16/11 added Hyper 212 CPU Cooler $30

How could anyone possibly find this amusing after the first or second time?

It's funny the first time. Anything after that is just annoying.

10+ Year Old Account
    The priests in the thread agree. /cackle.