Page 1 of 16
... LastLast

wtf is up with dks self healing

going up against a blood dk he went from 25% all the way up to 100% with no healer, that is fucking ridiculous

It is. This healing seems to be necessary for PvE in Bossfights but is completely out of line in PvP. Completely.

Deleted
    CC him and kill his healer in 2v2.

CC him and kill his healer and teammate in 3v3.

Not talking about arena? CC him and run away...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JayJay09 View Post
    It is. This healing seems to be necessary for PvE in Bossfights but is completely out of line in PvP. Completely.
    You don't attack those players.

Quote Originally Posted by wakarimas View Post
    CC him and kill his healer in 2v2.

CC him and kill his healer and teammate in 3v3.

Not talking about arena? CC him and run away...
    He said there was no healer...

Deleted
    That leaves us to "CC him and run away..."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by frank2312 View Post
    He said there was no healer...
    He listed options for the case there is one.

In arena, the DK wont be alone. CC him and kill his mate. If his mate is a DK too, well then you are fucked.

They need to be nerfed, huge. I can't kill a blood DK in a 5-mins duel as a ret pally. Always 100%.

15+ Year Old Account
    i play a warlock/pally/hunter if i see a blood dk in battlegrounds i'll use all my CC's on him and yeah..just gotta CC a blood dk

With relatively crappy gear, my DK can heal 18-24k per death strike plus 12-18k blood shield. 3-4x 15-20k lichborne/DC dumps every 2 minutes. 40% healing boosts every minute. 10% health every minute, plus a free one every time I get below 35%.

All of these are great when tanking and absolutely game-breakingly terrible in arena. Last night, 1 v 2 45 minute stalemate. I was utterly unkillable and it didn't really take a particularly high level of skill to keep it up. Never doing blood in arena again. It's way too cheap.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Migari View Post
    Well, it´s not like Blood DK's have great DMG, especially not without Vengeance.

Duels .. Seriously?
    I know, I'm blood dk myself. But if you stack the DK's Vengeance you deserve to die.

find two other DPS and a healer to help you bring him down!

Quote Originally Posted by Silverhustle View Post
    They need to be nerfed, huge. I can't kill a blood DK in a 5-mins duel as a ret pally. Always 100%.
    And he can't kill you either, cause friggin pallies can't run out of mana. Where are your nerfs, bud?

yes they definitely need to be nerfed because a melee dps cannot kill blood dk in 1v1 scenario
    are you all here that thick in the heads ?

posts like this sickens me

10+ Year Old Account
    PvP aint balanced around 1v1.

Also Blood DKs are getting a nerf, soon blood shield will only be active while in Blood Pressence, that means the Glyph of Dark Succor will be useless for them. Since that shield is there reducing the damage they take. Now if you are a caster you are just bad.
    Naus' Armoury - Armoury

10+ Year Old Account
    funny i usually destroy every blood DK i fight and im ret, u must not be able to burst

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jiraiyah View Post
    With relatively crappy gear, my DK can heal 18-24k per death strike plus 12-18k blood shield. 3-4x 15-20k lichborne/DC dumps every 2 minutes. 40% healing boosts every minute. 10% health every minute, plus a free one every time I get below 35%.

All of these are great when tanking and absolutely game-breakingly terrible in arena. Last night, 1 v 2 45 minute stalemate. I was utterly unkillable and it didn't really take a particularly high level of skill to keep it up. Never doing blood in arena again. It's way too cheap.
    24k heal? That means you have 342k life, since DS heals you for 7% of your life and don't tell me you got hit for 100k damage in the last 5 seconds and can heal against that.

Killing a blood dk while letting it hit you for healing is going to be hard, so it's hard for melee to kill a blood dk unless you can chain stun while IBF is on CD or disarm them, but seeing as they only have chains and DG as gap closers/slows quite easy to kite for ranged (spam chains and they cant use DS = low healing)

10+ Year Old Account
    And he can't kill you either, cause friggin pallies can't run out of mana. Where are your nerfs, bud?
    yes becoz mana matters as a ret pally.....

Baha, dude get your numbers right, I have a 106% absorb shield and only get at max a 13k shield. stop trying to make us sound better than we are by showing off fake numbers... We are not OP in arena you just have to CC us, if you do that we are 100% screwed. in PvE we hurt though.