Cho'gall and DnD

So i was doing 25m Cho'gall tonight with my guild and i dropped DnD right when he got over the middle and somehow i spiked up to 60k and pulled threat and died.
    We wiped on that one but i went back to the logs and found that in that one DnD it ticked over 500 times on cho'gall, anyone know whats up with this?

I also know for a fact it was only on cho'gall, not MCd army or anything

Quote Originally Posted by Erarara View Post
    So i was doing 25m Cho'gall tonight with my guild and i dropped DnD right when he got over the middle and somehow i spiked up to 60k and pulled threat and died.
    We wiped on that one but i went back to the logs and found that in that one DnD it ticked over 500 times on cho'gall, anyone know whats up with this?

I also know for a fact it was only on cho'gall, not MCd army or anything
    random bug

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    If you can somehow get a bop, pop all CD's and try it. Record logs and post.

The "trapdoor" in the middle of the room that falls down to reveal Sinestra on heroic mode is REALLY glitchy.

It's been hotfixed numerous times and I still get bugs with it, such as not being able to Hurricane on it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seahippo View Post
    We are gunna use some dust brown to paint some happy little tornados here, and one more here. Then we are going to use some white to paint happy little wind blasts here. Just dab the brush along the base of al akir, and there you have it. THE GAYEST FIGHT EVER

Here are the logs, not the attempt i spiked on but better example with another DK, so i assume this works every time if timed right

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/r...?s=3058&e=3479 (Other DK on wipe)
    http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/r...?s=5726&e=6187 (Kill shot keeping DnD on CD)

---------- Post added 2011-03-21 at 02:09 AM ----------

Yea my ghouls dissapear when i pop army on it

Quote Originally Posted by Ciah View Post
    The "trapdoor" in the middle of the room that falls down to reveal Sinestra on heroic mode is REALLY glitchy.

It's been hotfixed numerous times and I still get bugs with it, such as not being able to Hurricane on it.
    If you try to cast army of the dead while on it, nothing happens. First time this happened to a DK in my guild, someone(and I will always hate them for coming up with this without so much as missing a beat) called it Army of the Ninjas.
    Actually, Mr. Lennon, I CAN imagine a world with no hatred, religion, war, or violence.
    I can also imagine attacking such a world, because they would never see it coming.

http://mhkeehn.tripod.com/trashcan.jpg
    http://politicalhumor.about.com/libr...s/carville.jpe

For once, Carville was a man ahead of his time.

Had this a couple of times happen to me while wiping on cho'gall hc - couldn't really reliably reproduce it. Most times it happened when I got mindcontrolled while dropping death and decay but could just have been coincidental. Never died from it though. Happened also only with the first death and decay after pull for me at least.
    Last edited by cFortyfive; 2011-03-21 at 08:33 AM.

Had the issue during Cho'gall progression as well for a dk in my guild. Not even anywhere near the tank on Omen and then pulling threat after MC + DnD combo.

This happened to me two attempts in a row.

I stood OFF the trapdoor, and popped Army.

Then the tank pulled Cho'gall

I dropped DnD half-on and half-off the Trapdoor (As we tank him on the edge of it) and Began DPSing.

I spiked to 58,000 DPS and got my face smashed in.
    Last edited by Breyers; 2011-03-21 at 05:29 PM.

Neither me or the Other DK got MCd though

Quote Originally Posted by Erarara View Post
    Neither me or the Other DK got MCd though
    Happened to me also, (read the post above yours)

I wasn't MC'd either, it happened within the first 3 or 4 seconds of the fight.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmmm this could be an excellent threat booster at the start of the fight.
    Naus' Armoury - Armoury

Quote Originally Posted by Naus View Post
    Hmmm this could be an excellent threat booster at the start of the fight.
    yeah i'm definitely going to try and reproduce this effect this week
    Sig Made by Mipeo

You could AFK till p2...

Dreadlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    I had it once, over a month ago and had no idea how that happen, suddenly I've heard an scream on vent from our MT. Later on I've checked my log and it showed me ~60k dps at that point.
    Good thing is, our tank had a good reaction so he taunted really fast from me

Happened to my guild's unholy DK tonight. We didn't know what the fuck