High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account

360 DPS DK Frost/Unholy LF Guild 4/13 exp

Looking for a 10:30pm EST or later start time. Available 7 days a week during those times.

Current guild is downsizing to 10m and I prefer the epic feel of 25m.

Current guild used Event Horizon to log fights and will not allow me access to it. I will be using WoL while I am transitioning to try to get something recent, however I assure you I can compete with anyone at my gear level in the world.

In game whispers or a reply to this thread will be replied to.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../tonydk/simple

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey Cuties! Looking for a few more for our man raiding roster.... Even though this is what we immediately need we are open to any exceptional player of any class/spec! GL in all your future endeavors!

Recruiting (Main Raid Positions Need filled asap!!):::
    Pref. Classes atm:::

DPS DK can play any spec at any time
    Enhancement Shaman
    Frost Dk
    Mage
    Boomkin

ALL APPLICANTS NEED HIGH % IN ATTENDANCE AND NOT TO BE A FLAKE.

<Change Machine> Horde | Vashj PVP PST Server --- 25 man raiding
    MONDAY-THURSDAY 6-10pm Server
    www.changemachineguild.net
    About Us:::
    <Change Machine> was started over a year ago and going strong--We were <Inevitable> on the Velen PVE server then server transferred in March 2010 to Vash.

While we focus primarily on 25 mans for all progression we will sometimes go in on offnights to learn or do extra raiding in the 10 man version continuing progression in the same lock out.

Vashj is a PVP server. Low/Medium Population. Horde outnumbers Alliance.

Wrath Highlights..::
    Server first kills on 2 both servers we were on and were no. 1 guild since naxx
    'the undying' and 'the immortal' Pre Ulduar
    *Herald of the Titans* ** Celestial Defender** **Deaths Demise**
    25+ Mims Heads
    *Dedicated Insanity*
    *Insanity** *Grand Crusader**
    *Server First Bane of the Fallen King*
    ** Server First**Light of Dawn
    Heroic Halion

:::Current Progression 4/13 HM 12/12 :::
    Starting Heroic Modes!
    Lots of realm server first FoS and most were lvl'ed to 85 in 1-3 days
    VoA 2.0........... 1/1 *Server firsts 10 and 25*
    Throne of Four Winds ....2/2 *Server firsts 10 and 25*
    Bastion of Twilight.... 4/4 1/4 (5) *Server firsts 10 and 25*
    Blackwing Descent....6/6 3/6 *Server firsts 10 and 25*

Working on Magmaw and Conclave Heroic Modes atm.
    What We Expect of our Members::
    We expect members to be responsible to learn their class and be prepared for every raid before start (all gear enchanted and gemmed w/highest quality, any special consumable besides what we provide, repair money); reading and watching videos on every fight we have planned for that week.

**We provide all flasks, pots, consumables, enchanting materials, gems, item enhancements***

Disclaimer::
    We Prefer all members are 18 or older. We tend to be very crude/obscene/foul at times, and can offend the light hearted. So if you are easily offended by horrible humor and bad language please don't apply then we are not for you.

Loot System *o em ge purples!*::
    We do loot by a loot council system where attendance/performance/attitude come into play. Tanks and healers usually come before dps.

PTR/Beta:::
    We do have a bunch of raiders that copy toons over and work actively in learning new content before release to be prepared/familiar with the encounters.

If you want to talk to someone more about our guild you can make a lvl 1 and pst Faye

<3

Hello

The Stonecutters is in need of a reliable death knight. We raid at 10:00 - 1:30 CST (server time) 3 nights a week on Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday. Currently we are 9/12 in our 25M Progression and 11/12 in our 10 man progression. I will paste our generic guild spam underneath as it will probably have some more answers for you. IF you are interested please don't hesitate to contact myself or one of the other officers. Best of luck in your guild search.

Tazlin

Guild - The Stonecutters
    Website - stonecutters.wowstead.com
    Realm - Hydraxis PvE Normal (CST)
    Raid Times - 9:30 - 1:30 CST! (Starts at 7:30 PST / 10:30 EST)
    Raid Nights - Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday
    Battlegroup - Emberstorm

About us
    <The Stonecutters> was formed in September of 2006 and since the beginning of TBC, we've been and continue to be one of the strongest and fastest progressing guilds on our server, Hydraxis. We are an end-game 25man raiding guild that is the most desirable guild to join not due to progression or elite status, but because of our comic atmosphere. We understand you play this game for fun and have lives away from the game. While we take our adventures seriously, they are still in fact, adventures in a fantasy world. Bring a sense of humor. You're going to need it. Trust us. Muhahahaha! We raid Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday from 7:30pm to 11:30 pm Pacific, 8:30pm to 12:30am Mountain, 9:30pm to 1:30am Central, and 10:30pm to 2:30am Eastern. Yes, I figured make the math easier for everyone.

Progression 9/12 for 25 man.
    11/12 for 10 man (it takes a backseat to 25 man priority, but we'll likely have it cleared shortly)

We’re looking for good players of all variety, especially those who can be reliable.

We will always consider any application. Couples and Groups of Friends feel free to apply!

If you are interested in joining the guild, please fill out an application on our website stonecutters.wowstead.com Make sure to read the guild charter and familiarize yourself with our guild setup and extremely fair rules. If you have any questions, feel free to contact any of the other officers. Breken, Dualla, Elerria, Freyaasgard, Mezmer, Takuto, or Tazlin.