Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Exera View Post
    Taking your orphan to the dark portal, THATS irresponsible!
    The dark portal is less likely to eat it, to be fair.

Pandaren Monk
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaelsino View Post
    The dark portal is less likely to eat it, to be fair.
    I'm not to sure about the pit lord in the back to be honest.

Deleted
    How can someone that died TWICE be the true horde leader? I'll keep voting for Vol'jin with the next elections.

Signed.

Death to the living! (And then we'll raise you so you can be part of our cool new Undead Horde)

But seriously, there's no way this will end well.

Sylvanas is a terrorist. She needs to be shot in the head, beheaded, and burned.

Sylvanas for President!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Scuravolpe View Post
    Sylvanas is a terrorist. She needs to be shot in the head, beheaded, and burned.
    She's a Twilight vampire?

10+ Year Old Account
    No, just no. Orcs on top always, otherwise it wouldn't be ''The Horde'' anymore.
    The forsaken are merely a tool used by the Horde to meet our goals.

Only undead fit to lead the horde is a reanimated Orc.
    Putrefaction you've caused, No need for confession. Now you wish you had a god, To stop your demolition. Crushing the bones of the hundred folds, Swinging the judgement hammer. Man, woman, child no-one is safe The heads of the dead are the banner.

10+ Year Old Account
    Forsaken Queen out of here...........HERE COMES BARON ASHBURY!...BARON ASHBURY FOR PREZ.

10+ Year Old Account
    Garrosh is a douchebag hate what blizz did with the horde, and the fact that they always cater to alliance playerbase if we as horde ask for Sylvanas as warchief we'd probely get all of our faction leaders thrown in the stockade.
    My pew pew makes you qq

Quote Originally Posted by Oraj View Post
    The Horde is merely a tool used by the Forsaken to meet our goals.
    Fix't that for ya.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Glnger View Post
    women can't be president.
    not in IRL, not in WoW
    Various female heads of state would like to disagree with you. Irish President is female, Finnish President is female, Indian President is female, Argentinian President is female, Brazilian President is female, Germany has a female head of state, the UK has had a female Prime Minister.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Scuravolpe View Post
    "A group or person who knowingly violates human rights and uses terror as a tool to achieve one or more political objectives during peacetime"

Hm, no.

Quote Originally Posted by Hethalion View Post
    Silvermoon Messenger says: I bring word from the Regent Lord of Silvermoon.
    Silvermoon Messenger says: Lord Lor'themar demands an explanation for the presence of this... exile in our lands.
    Vereesa Windrunner says: Quel'Thalas is as much my home as it is yours and I would not see it fall to our ancient enemy. Now, you tell your cowardly regent --
    Halduron Brightwing says: Vereesa, please!
    Halduron Brightwing says: She is here at my invitation, courier. Most of my Farstriders are away and cannot be recalled easily. Vereesa's rangers know the land and they are experienced combatants.
    Silvermoon Messenger says: Lord Lor'themar does not concur with your reasoning, ranger-general. You have no authority to invite this --
    Halduron Brightwing says: I am the commander of Silvermoon's defenses and I will seek assistance as I deem necessary!
    Halduron Brightwing says: Now, Chieftain Vol'jin, before we were so rudely interrupted, you were telling us of the Zandalari plan.
    Vol'jin says: Dat I was. Da Zandalari called a meeting o' all da troll tribes includin' da Darkspears.
    Vol'jin says: King Rastakhan, he be plannin' to unite da troll tribes under his Zandalari.
    Vereesa Windrunner says: Including the Amani?
    Vol'jin says: Da Amani, da Gurubashi, all o' dem. He be dispatchin' emissaries to every tribe.
    Halduron Brightwing says: My scouts have reported nothing but quiet outside Zul'Aman.
    Vol'jin says: Dey be holed up insideda ruined city, regroupin'.
    Vol'jin says: Rastakhan be callin' me his brother, but da Horde be our true brothers. We gotta stop him before he can sweet-talk da others into joinin' his empire.
    Vereesa Windrunner says: So how are we going to deal with this alliance between the Amani and the Zandalari?
    Halduron Brightwing says: We must prevent it from occurring in the first place.
    Vol'jin says: Dat be da plan. My men be infiltratin' da city and learnin' what dey can about da new Zandalari warlord.
    Vereesa Windrunner says: Halduron, we should combine our forces and make preparations to act on reports from the Darkspear scouts.
    Halduron Brightwing says: Agreed. Messenger, you may carry word of our plans back to Lord Lor'themar, but make it clear that I will not tolerate any further interference.
    I dont get it? Are you calling Vol'jin an idiot or saying hes loyal to the Horde?.

Hes only loyal to the Horde as long as they call themselves that. If Sylvanas takes over and the Tauren/Orcs leave, its not the Horde anymore.

Deleted
    "A group or person who knowingly violates human rights and uses terror as a tool to achieve one or more political objectives during peacetime"

Hm, no.
    'the calculated use of violence (or the threat of violence) against civilians in order to attain goals that are political or religious or ideological in nature; this is done through intimidation or coercion or instilling fear'

'The deliberate commission of an act of violence to create an emotional response through the suffering of the victims in the furtherance of a political or social agenda; Violence against civilians to achieve military or political objectives; A psychological strategy of war for gaining political or religious ends by deliberately creating a climate of fear among the population of a state.'

I think that accurately describes Sylvanas (especially the first definition).

yea can go play with her forbidden plague somewhere were it doesnt leave everything to rot please.

Hm, no.
    So we are forgetting what happened to Hillsbrad then. Killing farmers and raising them as undead basically forcing the people lucky enough to survive out of their homes isnt terrorism?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by pickley View Post
    So we are forgetting what happened to Hillsbrad then. Killing farmers and raising them as undead basically forcing the people lucky enough to survive out of their homes isnt terrorism?
    No, it isn't. Because they were allies of the Alliance, and it was WAR and there was nothing political about slaughtering all those humans. Because same could be said about Camp Taurajo.

Quote Originally Posted by Fysi View Post
    I think that accurately describes Sylvanas (especially the first definition).
    I don't see how Sylvanas is doing less wrong when punishing her failed soldiers than Garrosh or Mr. Chin. Atleast Forsaken don't get dismissed. Haven't seen her doing anything bad to her civilians either if we aren't including those who betrayed her, left her faction or stole her stuff + escaped. It is not fear but respect and admiration that her armies and civilians feel. It's undeath psychology, don't try to use our definitions.
    Last edited by mmocfcdfd48e5e; 2011-03-21 at 04:24 PM.

If Sylvanas is a terrorist so is almost every other leader in this game...

Really? We had to go here didn't we?

10+ Year Old Account
    No, it isn't. Because they were allies of the Alliance, and it was WAR and there was nothing political about slaughtering all those humans. Because same could be said about Camp Taurajo.
    You are forgetting that the general for the alliance who sent his men against the camp let a small gap for the civilians to escape, unfortunately the place the gap lead to was not that good, but at least he did not throw plague at them melting their flesh of.