Page 1 of 5
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Would you rather Die from....?

So i've been thinking, people are saying its a tragedy that so many ppl died in japan to the Quake, tsunami, etc etc. Im asking, Would you rather die due to a natural disaster or one caused by man?

Whatever is the most quick and painless.

i'd rather die from snu snu than anything else.
    proud participant of the most epic thread ever: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...an-made/page36

Natural disaster. I don't want to be the victim of human error.

10+ Year Old Account
    Whatever is the most quick and painless. +1

I wouldn't care which one, Painless and long would be fun. Means i could taunt my enemies while i die like a man.
    Geeza aka Parilla

Pandaren Monk
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by grothezk View Post
    Haha, made me laugh out loud this did. And yes this man speaks the truth.

10+ Year Old Account
    No preference, as long as it's quick. Tsunamis involve drowning, not a way I want to go. Earthquakes involve crushing, a potentially horrible way to die but also a potentially quick one. An asteroid impact would be instantaneous at the impact site, but drawn out in other areas, just like a nuclear blast.

Natural forest fire vs Arson-caused forest fire both involve burning, so it wouldn't matter to me what caused it, I'd want to avoid that at all costs.

Man made chemical/bio-weapon accident would have varying degrees of pain and duration, as would naturally occuring plagues and such.

So yeah, I think the consensus (sp) will mostly be that people don't care as long as it's quick and relatively painless.
    "The truth, my goal."

10+ Year Old Account

Would a zombie apocalypse count as a natural disaster or a disaster caused by man?
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    seriously, most of you won't play that game anymore in 1 months.

Boub has a time machine?!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by grothezk View Post
    +10 internetz to you, Sir!

10+ Year Old Account
    if i had to die like i had a terminal illness and was going to die soon id rather get fed to a shark of pack of lions then let that cursed tumor do me in, just become apart of de circle o life. in DEATH.
    Last edited by psdew1813; 2011-03-21 at 07:54 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably a natural disaster, I'd hate to be the victim of human error. Plus, how awesome would it be to see something like a yellowstone eruption right before you die.

If no outside force intervenes, I already know what disease I'll die from. I'm not particularly fond of how that'll go, but I can think of much worse. There is a lot of variety in what both natural and man made causes of death have to offer. Can I just sign up to bleed out?

Quote Originally Posted by Syntic View Post
    Probably a natural disaster, I'd hate to be the victim of human error. Plus, how awesome would it be to see something like a yellowstone eruption right before you die.
    indeed, dying like that crazy dude in 2012 movie whould be the most awesoem way Live on the radio^^

Natural disaster, like a meteor crashing into earth, or any wierd space galactic event!

10+ Year Old Account
    Human error, generally we tend to be quick about it, either that or i'll stand on a volcanoe when it erupts

Death on bike or in car crash on speed over 200km/h.
    Learn about consequences before try something.

Deleted
    Death caused by man since it would probably be quicker and my death could maybe be used as an argument for stopping some of the terrible thing we humans are doing.

Deleted

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_1...48-504083.html

Though in fairness, I don't have any specific thing to die from. It would generally depend what I am doing.
    My usual thought however is getting stabbed or shot while protecting my wife. So I'd have to go with one of those.