Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Kate from Kate's playground (NSFW) usually gets mentioned in these threads too.

Bloodsail Admiral WaitingforSWTOR's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Torements View Post
    I wonder if any celebrities play WoW? Do you know or heard of any playing? Would kind of be neat to see some on here playing
    Just because your post count reveals 42 ill be kind enough with you:

There is a box on the upper screen of the forums to search for posts. Type "celebrities" then "wow" and you dont need to make repeated topics anymore. This applies to most questions about the game you could possibly have.

Deleted
    Felicia Day!

And also the Invisible Protis sni-

Felicia Day of The Guild (http://www.watchtheguild.com/) plays WoW (insert thousands of "Who's Felicia Day?" comments)

Keyboard Turner the1cedGuardian's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Obelodalix View Post
    Huh, had no idea Mila Kunis played. I've also heard somewhere that Spielberg plays.

And yes, huge amounts of heavy metal folks play (mainly in the power/folk departments, for obvious reasons), other than the above mentioned Toni Kakko I've talked about Warcraft in general with Corpsegrinder and Jonathan Davis who used to play Warcraft III together and now play WoW (though in different servers far as I know), Set Teitan from Watain plays as do Sean Tibbets from Kamelot, Sorceron from Abigail Williams, Elias Holmlid from Dragonland, Byron Roberts from Bal-Sagoth and tons of others. Several members of Korpiklaani/Finntroll are also known for playing from time to time for shits and giggles when they're not busy passing out.
    Given Bal-Sagoth's lyrics and love for anything Robert E. Howard and H.P. Lovecraft I can imagine Byron Roberts playing, but Set Teitan really?