Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I believe it never actually showed in the tooltip or the buff... but you were getting the benefits if looking at the char sheets

Dreadlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Mixology is shown in your profession tab, right under the Alchemy button I believe.
    "The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far. The sciences, each straining in its own direction, have hitherto harmed us little; but some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new dark age"

Quote Originally Posted by Polltergeist View Post
    jc make 346 ilvl trinkets. not epics.. and they can give them to everyone..
    JCs never give me stuff!

Also, atleast for warlocks, the blue 346 JC trinket ranks higher on dps than every single epic 372 trinket currently available. So you can't just assume that the epic Alchemy trinket is better.
    That being said, alchemists have nothing to complain about, and the stat bonus on flasks does work.

10+ Year Old Account
    No one was whining. I, like a few other alchs, did not see that we were receiving extra stats, which we in all fairness are entitled to.

Don't act like Alchs shouldn't receive extra stats just because we get get a damn trinket that's going to obsolete next raid and don't act like other proffs don't get the same perks, just in different ways.

Jesus people...

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Irisel View Post
    No one was whining. I, like a few other alchs, did not see that we were receiving extra stats, which we in all fairness are entitled to.

Don't act like Alchs shouldn't receive extra stats just because we get get a damn trinket that's going to obsolete next raid and don't act like other proffs don't get the same perks, just in different ways.

Jesus people...
    Every profession is "balanced" as it were to be said. If you check the numbers and the bonuses, each one has the same benefits in the end. I will agree, JC having trinkets and Alchemy having trinkets does give them some extra value at the first tier, but I can see them being obsolete in a couple months. To be honest, 6+ months of viability on a piece of gear isn't anything to scoff at though.

Now, I don't recall which poster mentioned how 'awesome' LW is with its bracer enchant and "cheap" leg enchant ... But it's far from OP. We can enchant out legs for cheaper, win? (LW / Engineer here ... I enjoy torturing myself) - Regardless, to the former point ...

Blizz has made it a point to not force ANY profession into a position that makes it 'better' then another for raiding. They've had this situation before with Engineering, and especially with Engineering in PvP. Best bet before making a post that other's consider "whining" is to do a bit more research into a topic before blindly assuming you've been wronged. Best regards though, and enjoy your Alch benefits!

EDIT : Looking back at the poster who commented on the LW, let me adjust what I said. You cannot compare the Alchemy Trinket to the reduction on mats cost to the LW leg chant. Gold is not something that should come into consideration when discussing raiding benefits and bonuses. Unless of course one profession were to give you a bonus to raiding if and only if you were to spend more money on it ... like Engineering and arrows/bullets ... or the Bolt Gun ... :P
    Last edited by Razern; 2011-03-22 at 06:46 PM.
    Razern - 85 Hunter (Main - FotM Spec)
    Talio - 85 Paladin (Alt #1 - Prot Main / Holy Off)
    Tenemico - 85 Shaman (Alt #2 - Resto Main / Enh Off)

Hunters - Easy to learn, hard to master. And yet, we all just faceroll in the end