[Other] Beautiful: An Original Flying Show

I'm posting this in off-topic under the closest thread to theatre I could find.

My former Theatre teacher/director, Jennifer L. Kelly, was recently forced to resign her position as a theatre teacher. On the rebound from this, she managed to secure the support of a Broadway executive producer, one Randall Wreghitt, to produce her original show titled "Beautiful: An Original Flying Show" that she put us using her high school students earlier this fall 2010. She's presently in the process of creating a promotional video (which myself and about 7 or so other of her former students worked on Sun. and Mon.) for her to send to investors. She is also looking for space to start the rehearsal and preparation for the actual show, generally looking at college and universities. She will also be holding casting for roles in the show at some point in the near-future. I will post a link on the bottom of this post where anyone interested can go to find out more information on the show or on Jen Kelly.

Jen Kelly has been a big inspiration to me and an important part of my life, this post is merely a plea for anyone who is willing or interested to help her get her show off the ground. I know in general, gamers are not the most interested people in theatre, but I'm sure there's more people like me who have it as a passion and/or know someone like Jen Kelly in their life that's played an important part as both a mentor and a friend.

For more information, please go to http://www.beautifulflyingshow.com/index.html

-Don

P.S. Please post here any interest so I see my efforts were not in vain.

---------- Post added 2011-03-22 at 01:33 AM ----------

Here is a quick upload of the video on the first page of the website:

[/COLOR]
    Last edited by Don Lionheart; 2011-03-22 at 05:36 AM.