Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    I was playing Warr/Rogue with a friend on my Warrior, and we met Blood DK/Prot Pala :\ Most irritating match ever

Quote Originally Posted by roguetank View Post
    Just curious what some of you have faced that you hope to never face again.

Me personally it was resto shaman uh dk.

(Yes it was twos, this isn't a balance thread)

The shaman would just purge the crap out of my priest while the dk tunnel visioned him. Desecration was on the ground everywhere keeping me snared, and any time i got the dk low and a cc chain on the shaman, he would just heal himself up.

Eventually he killed my priest, and we lost, but if i ever see dk shaman again, i think i might just leave. This is why i love 3s so much more.
    DPS+healer

/thread
    You can try to fit me in a box, only to see me burst out of it.

In wtlk I fucking hated to meet resto druid+dk+x.
    I played mutilate rogue, kited 99% of the time, chain of ice spam + roots.
    I don't nerdrage but yeah a few of those games I was close to get pretty angry.

15+ Year Old Account
    Double Blood DK, nothing can die.

Hunter, Warrior, Healer

Faceroll
    Last edited by looneytoons; 2011-05-06 at 04:11 PM.

resto druid/resto shammy yaah 3 hours till a GM jumped in and ended the match

or the 6 hour H.pally / resto druid Vs our resto shammy / disc priest
    Last edited by krunksmash; 2011-03-23 at 02:07 PM.

I play double ele in 2s (I say it's for fun but who am I kidding?) so we encounter a lot of frustration. Anything with an H pally is a pain. They seldom need to hard cast and after we force him to blow through all of his CDs, we can finally start to control him. Unfortunately, it's rare that his teammate isn't enough of a threat that we can consistently pull this off without losing one of us. We're used to waiting to line up a kill now; the problem is that in order to keep up the pressure, we need to do damage and by the time the line-up comes up, we're usually hurting for mana. The win is almost always RNG luck.

I'd say the most frustrating has to be a blood DK with any sort of DPS partner. We recently went up against a ret/blood team. The ret shouldn't have been a threat but I got tunneled and while I was mitigating, my teammate was slow on the purge. With two sets of their cooldowns and my teammate being asleep at the wheel, we managed to drop the ret but I died as well. Now, despite the brain fart, my ele shaman partner is extremely good. I proceeded to watch 35 min. go by as he juggled mitigation, heals, CC and damage. Several times, he had that DK to near-death. Unfortunately, the DK wasn't going to let him drink or rez me (I was actually booted out after 15 min. and had to watch the rest of the match on his screen) and he couldn't afford to let the DK beat on him for mana since he would just negate all the shaman damage with heals. 40 min. and the match finally ends with the DK getting a lucky crit. I look up the DK's armory and find that he's never broken 1550 in a single bracket though like us, he was in mostly Vicious at the time. It was extremely frustrating to watch my teammate lose because of class/spec choice even though he was the superior player in that duel.

Thinking back though, I died a little on the inside whenever I came up against tree/demo ~ S3-4.

Last week was 10-0 MM Disc Priest, had an hour to play, queued up, instant POP, HOLY PALADIN ans DISC PRIEST. They didn't even try to kill us, mounting up and running around. I went on the priest for the first 20 minutes on blades edge, he just fear bombed you, but waited till your DR was gone so it was always 8 seconds, the next 20 minutes on the paly, got a lucky string of crit, he got to 20% mass dispel was coming, disc life grips and heals... so basically my arena partner made a Toon on their server, asked them to leave, they asked for 10k gold, after 44 minutes they left, they are used to people leaving, they are over 2k rated, multi glads. They said they left so they wouldn't loose maximum points because their games were so long and tying a arena if u don't know results in both teams looking maximum points.. I'll take 11-0... just need a break after.

I plaid against a 2x holy pala team in wrath... yeah..
    Quote Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertaiment
    The only new glyph we are ready to announce right now is the Glyph of Divine Shield, which reduces the cast time of your Hearthstone whenever Divine Shield is active.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zandarth View Post
    I plaid against a 2x holy pala team in wrath... yeah..
    Not going to ask about your mmr.

Feral and Resto druids....non stop syclones.....went on for twenty minutes and I decided to just leave the match...

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Ret Pally & Resto Druid (us) vs MM Hunter & Resto Shaman (them)

No matter what I did, I could not touch either of them or get them below 50% health. Even blowing cooldowns. The hunter could kite me to no end, frost trap, freeze trap, scatter shot, wing clip, etc. Then the shaman would help with an earth bind totem... My Hand of Freedom was on cooldown the entire time but it still didn't help. If I would try to go after the shaman, the hunter was free to smack on my druid. I would be frozen or hexed half the time, too. Forget about CCing the shaman, damn grounding totem. It was just a nightmare. Eventually my druid ran out of mana and she died so I left.

Rogue, DK. Blood DK that is. Downed the rogue no problem early on. But that DK, OMG! Took FOREVER to kill him. My healer had to LoS and drink, it took so long. I eventually got him down, but it was not a fun win. More frustrating than fun.

resto druid, warrior and dk
    Estás usando este software de traducción de forma incorrecta. Por favor, consulta el manual.

Quote Originally Posted by Voltarius View Post
    Double Blood DK, nothing can die.
    Ouch. I can't even imagine what that would be like.