Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Weird experience last night

Hey there,

So, last night I woke up at 1 o'clock in a shock-like condition. I take a look around my room and notice that there's light from my phone. I stretch myself towards my bed table and grab my phone. Four unanswered calls. When I try to unlock my phone, it freezes. This is nothing unusual, it's an old phone and I've dropped it on the floor several times. I know it can take minutes for my phone to recover, so I decide to hit the bathroom in order to get rid of some yellow liquid. I don't entirely remember visiting the bathroom that night, nor do I entirely remember what my thoughts were regarding the unanswered calls.

Anyhow, I walk back to my room and notice, to my big surprise, that those four unanswered calls are completely gone. Nothing of evidence. I instantly start thinking about sleep paralysis and what-not, so I use my phone as a flashlight and scout my room for shapes and other weird-looking contraptions. Fortunately, I see nothing. I lay down in my bed again and my duvet is insanely warmth, like nothing I've ever tried before. My memory from here is lacking. I wake up the next day and check my phone. Nothing. Absolutely nothing showing that I actually had four unanswered calls that night.

O.o

Deleted
    Sounds like a living Nightmare/Dream.
    Last edited by mmocab6203a67c; 2011-03-22 at 10:47 AM.

Yeah my bad dude, I drunk dialled you and left embarassing messages, and then regretted it. So I broke into your house and erased the messages and all evidence of the missed calls while you were pissing. I know the legal system doesn't look favorably on this kind of thing so I'd appreciate you keeping this to yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Momome View Post
    Yeah my bad dude, I drunk dialled you and left embarassing messages, and then regretted it. So I broke into your house and erased the messages and all evidence of the missed calls while you were pissing. I know the legal system doesn't look favorably on this kind of thing so I'd appreciate you keeping this to yourself.
    dude what a coincidence..... I was the phone and I saw you erase my messages

Deleted
    hmmm it is just a dream...

Deleted
    Then who was phone?

I was the goblin under your bed, I delete your messages and your calls just to make you think you're crazy. Mah bad. OR IS IT?

15+ Year Old Account
    Hey yeah, I remember you! Remember me? I was the insanely warm duvet!
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Sounds like someone needs a new phone.

I found this part a little cute.
    "I use my phone as a flashlight and scout my room for shapes and other weird-looking contraptions."

Quote Originally Posted by Borry View Post
    Then who was phone?
    +1.

Indeed. Who was phone?

Deleted
    Paranormal Activity 3

10+ Year Old Account
    Lol this made me lol.

I remember having nightmares that seemed creepy real when I was younger so.. I guess you were lucky enough to have one last night!

Or you are a pro troll!

MAn! Last night was terrible! I am a furniture in this guys room and all of a sudden in the middle of a night some idiot starts flashing his phone at me. Anyway. When i woke up the next morning the guy was not there anymore. Absolutely nothing showed he had flashed a phone at me.

O.o
    Originally Posted by Archer
    I wanted to make the front door look like a warlock summoning portal, but my wife said something about the neighbors thinking we worship the devil.. or something along those lines. Either way I was told no

I hate dreams like that. One time I dreamed about taking a miserably difficult midterm once the night before a miserably difficult midterm. It was like taking that test twice =(

Stay away from da voodoo.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xiandra View Post
    Paranormal Activity 3
    Nah, Inception.
    Quote Originally Posted by BattlemasterSkarab View Post
    GOD's ARMAGEDDON and DOOM'S DAY!!!!!!.... Imagine that...
    4 apocalyptic horsemen
    Sky turned red
    Sun turned black
    All WoW servers down

10+ Year Old Account
    Have you never dreamed before? =P

It is a dream within a dream. We. Must. Go. Deeper!

Deleted
    prob a lucid dream

10+ Year Old Account
    Let's go deeper!

Quote Originally Posted by Sarcasm View Post
    Nah, Inception.
    Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    To resist the influence of others, knowledge of oneself is most important.