Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

[A]Lv25 guild 3/13 HM 25man recruiting healers

http://www.lightbrigades.com

Light Brigade is currently recruiting for 25man Cataclysm raiding. While many wotlk 25man guilds have chosen to pursue 10mans as a priority for Cataclysm, we at Light Brigade are focusing soley on 25man raiding. If you are looking to raid 25mans, Light Brigade may be the home for you.

Who is Light Brigade. Light Brigade first formed as a guild June 13, 2005, and we started raiding Zul Gurub and Molten Core in January 2006. While many other raiding guilds have come and gone, Light Brigade has always been here, and plans to be here many years into the future.

Light Brigade has stood the test of time by being a group of like minded mature adults with a focus on end game raiding. We do our best to only accept mature adult raiders, and as a general rule only accept raiders 18+. We do not put up with drama, if you are a forum troll, a ninja looter, or just a general jerk, you need not apply regardless of how awesome you are.

Light Brigade is currently 3/13 HM bosses down in 25man raiding, and making quick progress forward. While there are certain classes we need more than others, if you think you an exceptional raider of like mind with Light Brigade, feel free to apply.

We raid Tues/Thur/Mon 8-12 EST

Currently recruiting
    Range DPS: closed

Melee DPS: 1 DK (we got none)

Healers: 1 healer, Holy Pally preferred, all other healers of exceptional skill will be considered.

Tanks: Closed.

Regardless of current class needs, whether we are closed for your class or not, feel free to app. Exceptional applicants will be considered on a case by case basis, and additional raid spots can appear frequently.
    Last edited by daenerys; 2011-04-29 at 01:27 AM.

insert witty comment here

insert witty reply to witty comment here.

random post to bump thread.

one two buckle my shoe

three four shut the door

I really need to stop talking to myself, honestly

and who told you that?

that guy over there

maybe....maybe not

still can use another healer or too, yes you I mean you.

no no no, not you.....YOU.

*sigh* I hate talking to myself

someone talk to me

pretty pretty please