ICC Flying mount question

Can you still gain this mount by doing all the heroic raid achievements? Or, was it removed from the game?

Nope, still there mate
    Warriors in PvP are like small hyperactive children in a candy shop made of bouncy castle.

As far as i remember, only the black and the plagued proto drakes from Naxxramas were removed. Both of the Ulduar and ICC drakes are still obtainable.

haven't you noticed them everywhere lately, well they were everywhere b4 cata but now org is full of them.

Still there and it is very doable in one raid lockout.

Biggest issue to remember is that Blood Queen's achievement does require two weeks minimum. So I'd suggest if you have to spend two lock outs doing princes on normal for the achiev, a lot easier to do, people like to fail at the fireball.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Adoris View Post
    As far as i remember, only the black and the plagued proto drakes from Naxxramas were removed. Both of the Ulduar and ICC drakes are still obtainable.
    This is true, just remember that the ICC drakes don't automatically give you 310% flying speed anymore, you have to buy that yourself.

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Still there

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Triggirhape View Post
    Still there and it is very doable in one raid lockout.

Biggest issue to remember is that Blood Queen's achievement does require two weeks minimum. So I'd suggest if you have to spend two lock outs doing princes on normal for the achiev, a lot easier to do, people like to fail at the fireball.
    This got nerfed, you can get both bites in 1 run,so you can get the drake in 1 run

Quote Originally Posted by T Man View Post
    This got nerfed, you can get both bites in 1 run,so you can get the drake in 1 run
    Isn't it "get bitten", "don't get bitten"? So getting one cancels out your chance of the other.

Still in, and it makes me a sad panda everyday that they refuse to bring back the Black and Plagued Proto-Drake. Yes, I know they are just pixels but it's just the mount collector in me talking.

Quote Originally Posted by Matchu View Post
    Isn't it "get bitten", "don't get bitten"? So getting one cancels out your chance of the other.
    I don't know about the bite achevement because I already have it, but we ran thru ICC Sunday and some people got I'm on a Boat, when we certainly had some people jump every time. It may be bugged like that one is.
    Quote Originally Posted by xxAkirhaxx View Post
    Blizzard is a conglomerate that through lower sub numbers has raised revenue. They're not stupid, they're just not catering to you.
    Yes yes, I know, the sky just bonked you on the head, casuals are taking over the government, and some baddie just got a raid drop... I think you'll live.

http://darisdroppings.wordpress.com

Deleted
    On the boat was bugged even before cata - funny how you say it still is despite I had reported it and it's like 4 months at least since then.

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Still takes 2 lockouts for the Bite achievement, or at least it did when we got the achieve in December.
    I am a filthy casual!

Deleted
    I did a drake run with some new rerollers who have never stepped foot in ICC before and they got the achi at the end of the fight ^^ unless the hotfixed it go with it...