Looking for MORE bars.

I have been searching, with no luck, for an addon that would give me more bars along with the stock UI. I have seen many addons changing the whole look of the UI but never just to add a few bars. If anyone could point me in the right direction I would be most appreciative.

Also, if possible, has anyone made/found an addon that might work with dual screens? Allowing you to put things from wow onto the other screen while keeping the games main UI and camera point of view on the main screen.
    "Half of seeming clever is keeping your mouth shut at the right times."
    — Patrick Rothfuss (The Wise Man's Fear)

No idea about the dual screen thingy, but Extra bars adds up to 4 extra bars, that can be moved around the screen and be customized to your wish

10+ Year Old Account
    Dominos, it gives you I think like 8 10-button bars, along with other trivial things like bag bar, and a moveable experience bar.
    Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light.
    So I chose the path of the Ebon Blade, and not a day passes where i've regretted it.
    I am eternal, I am unyielding, I am UNDYING.
    I am Zethras, and my blood will be the end of you.

Quote Originally Posted by Graysfang View Post
    Also, if possible, has anyone made/found an addon that might work with dual screens? Allowing you to put things from wow onto the other screen while keeping the games main UI and camera point of view on the main screen.
    I've seen an article about it being done way back in maybe BC, using a mod like CT Viewport and some specific configuration in Windows. I don't remember the details and/or whether it's being done now, but it's definitely possible.

Edit: Here is the old article I saw years ago -- http://wow.joystiq.com/2007/05/11/du...-how-to-guide/

bartender shows up to 10 different bars (not sure what the standard UI has in terms of bars since I'm an addon-aholic).

Also, for dual screen, you can check here for some tips. This is what I do (I dual screen with 2 x 25" monitors with game screen on left and all the extra UI stuff I like on the right, including world map, etc, so I don't have to close it when I need to see my game screen, my bags open up there, elements such as recount/skada, extra bars that are not needed in combat but are "nice to have" rather than opening the spellbook. It's not for everyone, but I like it that way.

Edit:
    Another thing you may want to search for is something called DSSetup (something like that anyway). It is a macro that you can use which will then move all of your information popups like when you go to a new map area and it pops up in the center of your screen. When you first setup dual monitors, that will be centered right in between the two monitors. Not horrible, but annoying as heck. So the DSSetup macro / addon works great (I found something on the Net when I searched that explained how to make it into an addon so you didn't have to run the macro each time you logged in).
    Last edited by crazyb; 2011-03-22 at 06:24 PM.

Thanks so much .. in less than 10 min or so you all solved my issues lol. THANKS! XD
    "Half of seeming clever is keeping your mouth shut at the right times."
    — Patrick Rothfuss (The Wise Man's Fear)

I believe bartender adds 3 extra bars along with the 7 in the default frames (One for each stance like a warrior, then the two directly above those, and the two on the right of the screen).

I love bartender and have used it for years, it can be configured for things like being stealthed or not, showing one bar or another, and a myriad of other options.

10+ Year Old Account
    Bartender was always buggy in my experience. Dominos is much cleaner, you get more bars and is much more customizable.