Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Scottishpaladin View Post
    When I got "we had it all along Cough" I was so happy, I mean sooooo happy.... and they do this make it 50 points? WTFFF!!!!!!!!!!! FU now Im glad I quit even more...
    Preposterous! They nerfed a PvP achievement? OMG, i'm glad i quited...

Seriously, is that even a valid reason to stop playing?

more examples of why I am sooooo done with Blizzard hahahahahahaha ...

Quote Originally Posted by Crush View Post
    All trade goods available for purchase with Honor or Justice Points from the associated commodities vendors have had their prices reduced by 50%.
    Maelstrom Crystals are now available for purchase with Honor or Justice Points from the associated commodities vendors.

NO .... BLIZZARD WHY?!?!
    Its just the trade goods which about everyone and their mother thought were overpriced to begin with
    iMac
    2012-03-05 : The day SWTOR jumped the shark
    Mages are basically "warlocks for girls" - Kerrath

15+ Year Old Account
    Lol. Guys, frost mages arent overpowered. I bet 90% of the people that are crying about frost mage the situations they cry about was a 1v1 situation. Blizzard doesn't care for 1vs1 people, just look at warlocks.

Lol at the people saying Blizzard plays warrior. I doubt very much they'd have basically removed intercept from arms if they did. I'd give colossus smash for intercept ANY day; I didn't roll the class for massive damage.

Deleted
    Oh my fucking god. Buffing mages? Really?

10+ Year Old Account
    haha the patch notes by blizzard are hilarious, "who locks their postboxes anymore when they're all undead? It's just people sending coupons for brains anyway"

Quote Originally Posted by Talramass View Post
    We are almost 200% unable to kill frost mage in arena, now we have hope, we will be 1000% unable to do so.So it will be just like that: You join arena, see there is a frost mage, then you leave cause it's impossible to kill him. IT was the same, back in the days when rogues were the love child of blizzard and insanity, and were able to keep you stunned for like 1 min, much much more than they need to kill you.

Blizzard is just becoming unreasonable!!! It is hypocritical to make blog posts about pvp balance and then give more advantage to yet overpowered classes !!!

And to one above who CC's/ pressures the mage in arena: Dude, he won't be alone there, ffs. You stun him, he blinks, you stun him again or whatever, he trinkets, you press him he cc's you, you manage to stun him or whatever, guess what, he just fucking blinks again. If you are not already dead somewhere in between , you will be very soon. If you are a melee class you die like 98/100 encounters vs frost mage
    You rly must suck sooooo much. How high rating u got in 3s? 1.6k? Buuh, I'm just having such a great time reading all the "QQ MOAR BUFFS FOR FROST MAGES QQQ" lol. As some people have already said, put pressure on the mages and spam dispel. It's not hard, rly, use ur brains... if you have one.

Quote Originally Posted by Granyala View Post
    Stupid prices for Maelstroms will go away.

"Hell, it's about time!"
    This.

Maelstroms have been far too high in price considering what the enchants that require them offer over the next best enchant. An example I could use is power torrent for my ele sham, its approx a 400 dps increase, whichever way you look at it, 9k gold for a 400dps increase is pretty high (not everyone can still makes heaps of gold while still raiding too).

Clever move from blizz also, it will get more people running heroics now.
    Keeping everyone happy is impossible.

I think it's pretty obvious that the frost mage buffs are aimed at PvE dps. I'm not saying that doesn't impact PvP also, but come on people.

15+ Year Old Account
    "All trade goods available for purchase with Honor or Justice Points from the associated commodities vendors have had their prices reduced by 50%."

Are they saying something like Amulet of Dull Dreaming from the Justice Vendor was 1,250 Justice Points will now only be 625 Justice Points?

Deleted
    "Loot from the creatures Garr, Julak-Doom, Mobus, and Poseidus has been adjusted to be commensurate to their rarity and invested effort."

Ah finally. On the 4th day after release Julak-Doom was in my way of finishing up TH quests so I called on my guild to gank him. A while later we killed him and a blue dagger dropped. Pretty sure it went to a lvl 83 because our lvl 85's already had better weapons from quests and heroics.
    Considering we needed about 20 people back then to take him down and only 4 days after release people already had better stuff I'd say that dagger was rather underwhelming.

Still fun though, first raid kill in the expansion for us.

Quote Originally Posted by lkonig View Post
    "All trade goods available for purchase with Honor or Justice Points from the associated commodities vendors have had their prices reduced by 50%."

Are they saying something like Amulet of Dull Dreaming from the Justice Vendor was 1,250 Justice Points will now only be 625 Justice Points?
    Nope just the trade goods, Leather/enchanting mats/cloth and the like. The gear should stay at the same price.

15+ Year Old Account
    I was going to say OMFG come on really.

15+ Year Old Account
    heirloom/T11 stuff are concerned by the 50% discount ?

Deleted
    Mage over?!, NO WAY!!! ¡¡ NEED BUFF!!

Blizzard cast macro Overpowerdbufftomagefrost... ... ...

/cast Frostbolt damage has been increased by 10%
    /cast Fingers of Frost bonus damage applied to Ice Lance has been increased to 25%, up from 15%.

Two Days later....

World of Warcraft Destroyed by a gnome mage

[Disconected from the server]

Oh and by the way, if anyone actually cares +10% to frostbolt isn't very much. If a frostbolt to a frozen target is currently ~10k, it will be 11k. WOW A 1/120th of your health more!

If an ice lance without a FoF to a frozen target is ~10k atm, with FoF it's 11.5k atm, and after this patch it will be 12.5k! Wow epic buff!

People QQing here just need to learn to play.

Deleted
    For all those people who dislike frost mage buff:

Are frost mages viable in pve?
    NO

Are frost mages viable in pvp?
    YES
    Does the recent buffs affect pvp gameplay?
    YES
    Does the recent buffs making frost mages overpowered?
    NO. buffing frostbolt and icelance dmg is pve buff.

---------- Post added 2011-03-23 at 05:08 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Sundistaya View Post
    Oh and by the way, if anyone actually cares +10% to frostbolt isn't very much. If a frostbolt to a frozen target is currently ~10k, it will be 11k. WOW A 1/120th of your health more!

If an ice lance without a FoF to a frozen target is ~10k atm, with FoF it's 11.5k atm, and after this patch it will be 12.5k! Wow epic buff!

People QQing here just need to learn to play.
    if 11K is 1/120 of your health then your health is 1320000(over 1 million) wow man!

your calcualtion is wrong. it's 1/12 of your health

15+ Year Old Account
    10k + 10% = 10k + 1k = 11k

1k = 1/120

Great news about Guild Achievement buffs, now some PvP Guilds can hit the battlefield more often.