Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Dark Phoenix too transparant? Don't lose hope!

Just talked to a GM about the Dark Phoenix being really transparent. He said this.

I don't know about all of you, but I don't like it being so clear.

please tell me they'll change bronze drake, too!

Finally! The mount is horrible currently due to this issue, now it may actually be used by me as opposed to just another number for teh next mount ach.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Heltoray View Post
    What's wrong with that one? Besides being generic?

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Heltoray View Post
    Why should they change bronze drake ? is he bugged?

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    What's wrong with that one? Besides being generic?
    Probably nothing, but it's the only mount he was able to get, and he wants a new look!
    'To laugh at your own mistakes can lengthen your life, but to laugh at the mistakes of others can shorten it.'

I don't know why all the hate for this mount. I think it personally looks amazing on my Troll Druid, matches my shoulders quite nicely.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMuggles View Post
    Probably nothing, but it's the only mount he was able to get, and he wants a new look!
    Harsh ouch...

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Quote Originally Posted by SmokeyIllidan View Post
    I don't know why all the hate for this mount. I think it personally looks amazing on my Troll Druid, matches my shoulders quite nicely.
    No hate. I love it in fact. I just think it's too transparent.

Quote Originally Posted by SmokeyIllidan View Post
    Go do a quick run at Lost City of Tol'vir, and look closely at the dark Phoenix during the second-to-last boss fight, the skin/texture it has is way better.

Deleted
    I just bought my Dark phoenix yesterday.
    I have a Worgen druid and it just looks like he is sitting in mid air with some weird helmet in front.
    I would be really happy to see it changed a bit.
    I dont mind it being transparent, but allmost invicible is too much.

Nice, Crappy looks atm

10+ Year Old Account
    This confirms that people will complain about anything..I mean does he honestly feel that mount should be changed based solely on his opinion of it ?
    That's absurd.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kushlol View Post
    This confirms that people will complain about anything..I mean does he honestly feel that mount should be changed based solely on his opinion of it ?
    That's absurd.
    Its not just him (the OP) that feels that it should be changed.
    Read these replies...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vilos View Post
    Its not just him (the OP) that feels that it should be changed.
    Read these replies...
    So if 10 people on a forum agree on something it should be changed? What about the people who like it as is ?
    Edit: maybe I should ask to have the frostwyrm changed because its color is not to my liking and its to dark.

no changes yet on ptr but for running wild :>
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    You're full of shit honey.

Its too transparent for sure, I just bought mine today and kinda regret it, it didn't seem that bad when looking at other riding it.
    He who angers you conquers you.

Deleted
    So if 10 people on a forum agree on something it should be changed? What about the people who like it as is ?
    Edit: maybe I should ask to have the frostwyrm changed because its color is not to my liking and its to dark.
    Did you read the GM pic he has on OP?
    Clearly this post aint the first response blizz has had about the phoenix model.

Quote Originally Posted by adnre View Post
    no changes yet on ptr but for running wild :>
    What are they changing about it?

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    This is really the best example you can come up with? I realized that people will complain about anything when they complained that the beta female worgen breasts were too big.

But honestly I do agree that this mount is too transparent. At a glance it looks like you're riding in some purpley gas thing. Meh.
    I am a filthy casual!

I'd like it to stay how it is now, rather than have Blizzard do a quick once over on it. Last time they did that, they completely ruined the TB drake. It looked fine before the last patch, then someone at Blizzard thought it needed more lightning, so they gave their three year old some crayons and told him to draw. In the end, the mount ended up looking terrible and I now have a mount that took 2 weeks to farm that I don't really like.

TLDR: Don't change it.