Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Pay some lowbies to praise you in /2 or to humiliate that realm 1st skinner, I dunno

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by id3als View Post
    Just got the plethora of pets - guess I could work on the cheeve for 50 pets

my main is Jenahaze (gnome mage) - anacronos: googling my tag is NSFW btw. have 2 other 85's so most professions sorted

On side note I see lots of people able to turn into other things, those deffo of interest - saw someone turn into this bear type thing looked pretty cool
    Thats called a druid.. *Trollface*

Deleted
    @ the previous bear post, there's 2 I can think of:

[Link to image]
    Which is [Frenzyheart Brew] obtainable through a not too long serious of quests and finally a bunch of daily quests until revered, you can then buy a bag each day that'll have a chance to drop it.

or

[Link to image]
    Which is [Stave of Fur and Claw] obtainable through reaching Exalted status with Timbermaw Hold, a grind you can do in about a day or probably a few hours. Costs 60 gold.
    Last edited by mmoc10930da336; 2011-03-23 at 11:53 AM. Reason: Images too large.

Deleted
    Yeah that was it shame I can no longer grab it. 2 Haunted momento's on my AH for like 18k, is that the thing you mean? Says you can throw it at someone & they will catch it if they have bag space.
    Yer thats it it will become a very rare item as time goes on (never throw it to someone your ghost will start following that person instead)

keep saving and buy a spectral tiger XD

i wouldnt burn it all tho
    having a sizable stash on you is very handy if something incredible drops
    mimrons head or alars ashes is gonna drop for my raid eventually, and whoever wins the roll is gonna be hard pressed to turn down my humungous gold offer OF DOOM! XD

Quote Originally Posted by Jokerpoker View Post
    Thats called a druid.. *Trollface*
    LMAO , just made me lol in the office

15+ Year Old Account
    I was wondering the same too when I was gold capped in wotlk. Decided to buy TGC items! Quick way to lose 100k :< Spectral tiger is not exactly cheap!

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!

Quote Originally Posted by Damson View Post
    Yer thats it it will become a very rare item as time goes on (never throw it to someone your ghost will start following that person instead)
    Thanks, now to buy one when I log in tonight :-)

---------- Post added 2011-03-23 at 12:05 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Conditional View Post
    the previous bear post, there's 2 I can think of:

Which is obtainable through a not too long serious of quests and finally a bunch of daily quests until revered, you can then buy a bag each day that'll have a chance to drop it.

or

Which is obtainable through reaching Exalted status with Timbermaw Hold, a grind you can do in about a day or probably a few hours. Costs 60 gold.
    Thanks a huge bunch for the info, think I will be farming rep this w/end then :-)

Deleted
    If you're going to do the timbermaw hold rep, you could allso do the Sporeggar and Mag'har, wich will get you "The Diplomat" title and about 7mounts, a mini pet and 2 tabards

Quote Originally Posted by Jokerpoker View Post
    If you're going to do the timbermaw hold rep, you could allso do the Sporeggar and Mag'har, wich will get you "The Diplomat" title and about 7mounts, a mini pet and 2 tabards
    And what does it have to do with his gold spending problems?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zauber View Post
    And what does it have to do with his gold spending problems?
    He can spend the money on the 7 mounts.. and one tabard >.> (the rest is bough with mushrooms)
    "When there is an evil justice cannot defeat, what would you do? Would you taint your hands with evil to defeat evil? Or would you carry out your own justice and succumb to that evil?". - Code Geass

Also, here is a link to my Döppelganger ^_^

Deleted
    keep the money and buy epics from deathwingraid later on ;>

Realm transfer to darksorrow and give me 10k.

seems like the best idea. ;D

Quote Originally Posted by Rammellaar View Post
    He can spend the money on the 7 mounts.. and one tabard >.> (the rest is bough with mushrooms)
    Brilliant plan for spending 100k. Although mushrooms spoil it a bit, you still can buy talbuks, vendor them back and buy again.

Deleted
    I have spent the last while getting my gold stash up (>100k).... now to splurge, but on what? Fun ideas appreciated

Just bought some amulet that turns my gnome mage into a ghostly night elf - 5k, but well worth it
    I don't need any epics as im kitted, dont really need vial of sands as i have the 2 seat rocket mount. Any other cool things I can find, buy or farm?
    I have the hog mount & most of the ah pets (love my disgusting oozling)

Im quite new to wow (as in started playing 6 weeks b4 cata) so im sure there are other cool things I have no clue exist I could go get
    ghostly night elf? wut?

Some of the suggestions dont involve spending me goldz, but still appreciated as I would also like to up the number of mounts & pets.

My key to gold is farming farming farming herbs - queues suck as dps, so farm while you are in the horrid 40 min queue. Then picking when to list & at what price, I found watching twilight jasmin, they sell for 110g a stack up to 280g a stack - all it takes is 2 idiots to break the price. 1st one that undercuts the going rate by a big margin & listing a bunch, just be followed by his mate to do the same to him. I have noticed the price can swing 50g in a matter of an hour & for things that sell well - "You don't have to be the cheapest to sell yours"

---------- Post added 2011-03-23 at 01:45 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by DanielBrems View Post
    ghostly night elf? wut?
    That would be this "Kalytha's Haunted Locket" sorry I can't post links yet

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gotai View Post
    Make an alt and get him geared?

Maybe the trinket that turns you into Super Monkey Ball? The Simian Sphere I think the name was. Profs you can level on your alt(s)?
    That trinket is boe as far as i know.

Deleted
    You could also spend money on the repeatable donation quest (10g each complete) for The Shattered Sun Offensive reputation and purchase the 1000g title "of the Shattered Sun" once you hit exalted (If its still obitainable)

Quote Originally Posted by sticks View Post
    Give them away then quit the game, I'm telling you that feels goooooooooooooooooooooooooood.
    He just started, a month and a half before Cataclysm. If you're bored go ahead but he probably isn't.