Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    The thing that worries me about hit/expertise is the lack of mitigation stats that are available on these items as well. For the most part (from a feral tank perspective) I avoid hit and expertise like the plague because it offers very little to no advantages for me.

I currently run 10mans in which I am VERY constantly asked to kick for our runs to be successful. I love that, I love not only having to cycle cooldowns and maintain threat/make raid calls and positioning adjustments, but be able to go from a 'good tank' to a 'great tank'. The misses on kicks in P2 Nefarian make me hate that, but with the upcoming fix to interrupts that should be taken care of.

My concern is the additional stat stacking that tanks already have too much of. As a feral we need a lot of stam, agil, dodge, mastery. That is 4 stats to stack (not mentioning armor because its tier capped anyways). On my lock, I only need hit, haste and int. Yea parts of crit/mastery can help, but they are not essential. If you make hit/expertise necessary for tanks (again just from a feral standpoint) we will need to have 6 different stats to stack. namely stam (more hps and higher vengeance stack for more self heals and SD procs), agil (dodge, and higher vengeance stack), crit(SD procs only on crit), mastery(higher SD cap) expertise and hit.

To me 6 stats is a little far fetched for most tanks that play this game... I already see the average tank as sub par due to the LFG tool and having to deal with slow/bad tanks. Let alone requiring them to learn how to gem/gear correctly. It will be a designer nightmare that in my opinion would be better left alone

I stopped reading at "Goatcrawler". Mostly because I started laughing so hard I could not continue.

Quote Originally Posted by darkz View Post
    The thing about every single item from their shop, is that it's vanity item. The thing about every paid service is that you essentially NEVER have to use it, if you dont want to.

Dont make a big deal about this. It will help the guys willing to spent the bucks on changing server with their guilds, it will change NOTHING for the average person.

Drama for drama's sake is so boring.
    Technically the mount (soon to be mounts) do affect game play not significantly perhaps but they still do it. Consider the fact that by purchasing this mount you now have a mount on every character that works for every level of mount. This means you will save the gold for every level of mount that you would other wise buy. It's not a huge amount of gold, especially after the mount changes that made only your riding skill effect speed, but still it does effect game play to some slight degree.

Any way the problem with more "services" of this kind is as mentioned previously that it is a pay to play mmo not a free to play one, this is essentially becoming pay to play and micro transaction bullshit on top of that. Not to mention that it's extremely poor value for money. Say I want to transfer my Horde character to play with my friends who are playing alliance on another server, well thats 20 euro for server chance and another 30 for faction change totaling 50 euro, I can get a brand new spanking game for that money and thats just to start playing, then I have to pay for subscription fees on top of that.

Just my two cents.

10+ Year Old Account
    guild name change i likes that probely around 10-15 bucks would be worth it though
    My pew pew makes you qq

I thought that micro-transaction meant that you pay for content, not services; i.e. you pay to be able to access a certain part of the game or to be able to have sweet gear that give you an edge.

Interesting ideas i know of few guilds looking to move this would suit them well without harming there rep with the guild.

Deleted
    Will paid guild transfer be in patch 4.1 or is it further into the future?