Goblin or Gnome Eng?

Hi there guys,

So finally after a long time playing I decided to level Eng which is the only profession I have never leveled on my Rogue but I am still not sure which path is the best or the differences, any intel or feedback will be appreciated

Thanks in advance!

doesnt matter rly i went goblin

for pve dps goblin is slightly ahead afiak

10+ Year Old Account
    Goblin = boom boom
    Gnome = Little funky tinkers

Honestly I pick the one with the best teleporters. You can look at their different recipies : Goblin and Gnome

Quote Originally Posted by Halvedar View Post
    Hi there guys,

So finally after a long time playing I decided to level Eng which is the only profession I have never leveled on my Rogue but I am still not sure which path is the best or the differences, any intel or feedback will be appreciated

Thanks in advance!
    There's already good feedback here, but I thought I'd chip in. When you pick either one, you aren't bound to ONLY using Gnomish or Goblin items. It simply means you can only learn the recipes to create either Gnomish or Goblin. If you find someone who's an engineer with the specialization you didn't choose, you can get them to create the items you can. You can still use them.

Quote Originally Posted by Rozaparks View Post
    There's already good feedback here, but I thought I'd chip in. When you pick either one, you aren't bound to ONLY using Gnomish or Goblin items. It simply means you can only learn the recipes to create either Gnomish or Goblin. If you find someone who's an engineer with the specialization you didn't choose, you can get them to create the items you can. You can still use them.
    There are exceptions actually. The Big Daddy bomb added to Goblin Engineering in 4.0.6 is only usable by actual Goblin engineers, as do the older Global Thermal Sapper charges. While the Gnomish World Enlarger or X-Ray specs require Gnomish Engineering to be able to use. The teleporter for Gadgetzan/Everlook or Toshley's Station/Area 52 also both require the proper specialization to use.

Quote Originally Posted by Cluck View Post
    There are exceptions actually. The Big Daddy bomb added to Goblin Engineering in 4.0.6 is only usable by actual Goblin engineers, as do the older Global Thermal Sapper charges. While the Gnomish World Enlarger or X-Ray specs require Gnomish Engineering to be able to use. The teleporter for Gadgetzan/Everlook or Toshley's Station/Area 52 also both require the proper specialization to use.
    Thanks for clarifying.

It's pretty simple. Do you want a bomb that expensive to craft and not that powerful, or a trinket that currently doesn't work in game?

Deleted
    You can switch specializations and learn eachother's recipes without losing them, but there will be a couple of items you can't use.

Goblin to the top baby!

Deleted
    goblin looks nice, gnomes are to small