Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    they're trying to fix holypaladin mastery, it's still going to be our worst stat by far and everyone will reforge away from it still. Yeah sure this will make holy paladins more OP.
    Frost mage buff is needed since frost mage dps and damage in general is lower than the average dps. Even though burst might be OP just like retri paladins burst frost mages and retpaladins are in the same boat where the burst is somewhat insane where non burst is shit.

And no Holy Paladins are not the most OP healer in pve or pvp. Priests are best but not at all OP.
    In terms of healing throughput:
    Priest.
    paladin
    druid
    shaman

Shaman could see a minor buff in terms of getting a throughput cd, aswell could druids.
    Next patch both druid and shaman will get a new ability/lowered CD and atleast for resto druids that will change ALOT of the "hps" shortage.
    Bet you didn't know that Paladin heals costs 1.8k more mana than any other heals from other healers. Next patch it's going to be reduced to 900mana differance which will help more with mana management for holy paladins.
    Can't speak for the whole paladin comunity but whenever I have to spam heal in some encounters like lastphase Cho'Gal I'm the first of the healers to go out of mana simply because burst healing mana cost is way WAY higher than other healers.
    Last edited by Huntingbear_grimbatol; 2011-03-24 at 01:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    Yup. And those are the only class changes going into the next patch. No one else got buffed at all. Nope. No one. Not in the slightest.
    Druids Swipe is now 3 seconds and not 6 seconds, as well they increased the DMG on Mangle for Bears. That is a buff.

1. Frostbolt sucks balls. It does too little damage for a casted spell.
    2. Ice Lance isn't overpowered. STOP saying that it is. The only thing overpowered about frost mages is the amount of control they have, which affects players who are unexperienced in PvP.
    3. Holy paladins in PvP suck. And they're a little below priests in PvE. Mastery is balls. This is a near meaningless buff.

10+ Year Old Account
    last time i played my Frost mage.... god its damage sucks. Its only nice if your trying to root a player during pvp. Otherwise its really crappy to solo with while leveling >>;

Warlords of Draenor:
    Blizzard: LETS INTRODUCE TIME TRAVEL
    Everyone else: Oh great now Blizzard is a fan of Doctor Who.
    The Doctor: Wibbly Wobbly Timey Wimey stuff! YAYYY Bowties are cool!

Deleted
    One more post from a guy that has no idea of what hes talking about :]

That's right, keep calling the healer with no ccs, no utilities and no HoTs OP in PvP. Shows exactly how much attention we should pay to you.

Deleted
    Useless mastery buff is useless.
    Still doesn't interact with beacon/PotI/radiance, doesn't stack and is just poorly designed. The only even slightly meaningful bubble you can get is when you LoH someone, which doesn't come into arena and has a 10/7min cd in pve.

I am Murloc!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Wait, I thought is was cool to whine about Resto Shaman being the most OP PvP healer this month. People need to make up their minds.

Mastery isn't that great of a stat for Holy. It is a needed change.

Deleted
    Holy pallies are the worst healers in pvp atm and frost mages were so nerfed they hit a full resilience target like a wet sponge. Mages awsomeness in their cc not their damage the buff was totally needed. If u dont know a class dont make unreasonable posts about it.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valenhil View Post
    That's right, keep calling the healer with no ccs, no utilities and no HoTs OP in PvP. Shows exactly how much attention we should pay to you.
    And yet, you reply.

OT: Frost didn't need this buff to be competitive.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneirophobia View Post
    I disagree but agree.
    I disagree that blizzard is saying "f*ck you" but I agree that these buffs probably weren't needed.

Interestingly, Basiok (or maybe Zharym) posted about frost mages and their percieved OPness. He basically said, "Frost mages are really good against bad players but they're balanced against really skilled players."
    So basically, if you lose to a frost mage you're just really bad at WoW. If you manage to beat them then you're in the top 5 percentile. lol
    Unless your a warrior and can't do anything to touch a frost mage...

These threads/posts about op mages/hpallies will not go away until 5.0

Sadly the truth is when you are overpowered at the begin of an expansion, uninformed people will jump on every nerf or buff and say "ah thiz nref isnt enuffz!!11 thei wil still be opz!!!!11" or "they are buffd?????? seriusliz????" without having the slightest clue about the actual state of the class/spec.

If your class is overpowered at the start of an expansion people will whine about it until the next expansion. Thats the way it goes. Sadly.

Blizzard could nerf frost mages to portal casters and food producers and the baddies would still whine about them like theres no tomorrow.

Man, nerdrage makes me laugh.

To the OP: Take a stroll on AJ forums, see some kids that have decent ratings talk about high end pvp. Frostbolt was weak. It needed a buff. Ice Lance buff only applies to the FoF proc, which is a 20% proc (without pet freeze). This isn't anything game breaking.

And btw, they are nerfing our "control", "Shattered Barrier now shares a DR with Improved Cone of Cold.", remember that? Buff to Ice Barrier -> Very needed. Buff to Frost Armor -> somewhat needed, still won't be preferred over Mage Armor. Buff to Frostbolt -> Needed as much as Ice Barrier. Buff to Ice Lance FoF proc -> Not really needed, but cool anyway.

Hopefully Mages will actually hard cast frostbolt more often. Oh wait, I forgot that everyone and their mother has at least 2 interrupts now. Yay. And this means that the OP has no reason to cry
    [06:15:34][2] [Evilrogue]: Guys dont be jelous becuase i have a life.....im really good looking and ur not, and i got a Gf
    Quote Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
    Navigator: Captain, our scanners have picked up a QQ post.
    Captain: On screen!
    Crew: What do you make of it Captain?
    Captain: Clearly L2P issues. Carry on...

Dreadlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting View Post
    And yet, you reply.

OT: Frost didn't need this buff to be competitive.
    It's a PvE buff, which it needs to be competitive (not that it doesn't affect PvP, but Frost damage is hardly an issue is it is)
    "The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far. The sciences, each straining in its own direction, have hitherto harmed us little; but some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new dark age"

Quote Originally Posted by Maldread View Post
    correct me if im wrong: paladin healers are currently the most OPd in both PVE and PVP. AND THEY GET BUFFED. mages are stupidly OPd in PVP (they shouldnt be in frost for pve, but its cool that bliz has now made frost dmg higher than fire dmg.... WTF). AND THEY GET BUFFED.

wtf is going on over at blizzard... seriously

TLDR: pallies + mages get buffed even more in the specific areas they are most over powered. bliz doesnt acknowledge complaints, and actually goes out of their way to screw every1 else over.
    HAHAHAHAHAHA

Try leaving the 1300 before crying about balance, sick and tired from keyboardturning bads who cry about balance.

Paladin are absolutely the worst healers at high rated play atm, and mages only work in RMP or are carried by overpowered shadowpriest defensive dispel.

Sincerely learn to play before you whine about pvp.