Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jess0r View Post
    Well, you have a grenade launcher and that sticky grenade thing, don't you? I've seen it a bunch of times in videos
    I saw Troopers throwing nades, sticky nades. No GL or RL. I want an RPG type thing. Like the one shown in the Alderaan video used to blast the shield generators. Too bad it is only for that quest. I'd love to blow Sith/Shit (c wut i did thar!) with it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by JSparrow3352 View Post
    I came here with valid arguments that were greeted with more hostility and hate than ever imagined, you are just showing how immature you are and how hostile and twisted the community around SW really is. Your previous post alone shows what kind of monster you really are deep inside.. im standing behind every word in this post.

You should be ashamed of yourself.. as for the others and Trollsbane that insulted me multiple times.. i think i saw more then enough from this community and the game.
    If i knew what this is all about i would avoid this whole thing by mile. I hope new people will learn a thing or two from last few pages... and think twice before having anything with likes of you... certain people like you make me think about the world we're living in, and not in positive way.
    Why stay in this thread then? I certainly would not hang around if people spoke to me like that.

Deleted
    I came here with valid arguments that were greeted with more hostility and hate than ever imagined, you are just showing how immature you are and how hostile and twisted the community around SW really is. Your previous post alone shows what kind of monster you really are deep inside.. im standing behind every word in this post.

You should be ashamed of yourself.. as for the others and Trollsbane that insulted me multiple times.. i think i saw more then enough from this community and the game.
    If i knew what this is all about i would avoid this whole thing by mile. I hope new people will learn a thing or two from last few pages... and think twice before having anything with likes of you... certain people like you make me think about the world we're living in, and not in positive way.
    You're on repeat, please fuck off (:

Quote Originally Posted by conscript View Post
    I think it is more that they want every advanced class to have a dps option.
    QFT. We have seen a lot of BH promotion through the videos out there, so we know it has all the cool gadgetry. I'm sure the Trooper with be just as cool and have its own niche. But we also know the BH will be cooler because it is Empire. And it has flamethrowers. And a railgun. And carbonite guns. But I'm sure Troopers will have some cool stuff..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashbury View Post
    I saw Troopers throwing nades, sticky nades. No GL or RL. I want an RPG type thing. Like the one shown in the Alderaan video used to blast the shield generators. Too bad it is only for that quest. I'd love to blow Sith/Shit (c wut i did thar!) with it.
    Troopers have some kind of skill that shoots a grenade from the blaster. Something like this:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M203_grenade_launcher

that anti-stealth droid from the trooper prog. vid was pretty strong
    Wedge: "You know, the Imps on Coruscant used to call two Corellians together a conspiracy. Three they’d call a fight."
    Corran: "More fools they, then. Any Corellian knows three of us together is a victory."

I love Star Wars and while I'm anxiously awaiting this game, the community though seems rancid at this point.

There are many posters blatantly breaking the rules in this thread, some worse than others and nothing is done. The thread became nothing but a flame fest. Mods interested in the game have been reading along and posting throughout the flame fest and have done nothing about the massive flamming this thread has become. Instead they flatly ignored the flamming, is it because they are also interested in the game? At no point did they try to quell the flames nor ban anyone or give anyone an infraction. There are still quotes of what some active members have said that would normally result in a ban that were edited well after mods had been past those posts, yet they did nothing.

I honestly would have expected better of fellow Star Wars fans and MMO-Champ mods. I just hope the majority of the players don't turn out as venomous and blindly attack anything as those in this thread have done. Just because somebody came here with what looks like the intent to troll, is no reason for the majority to so blantantly breaks the rules or for the mods to turn a blind eye to it because they also like the game.

Deleted

This is comic gold right here. I can't stop laughing. You mad bro? If you don't like the community, go away. You will surely be sorely missed. No irony whatsoever! Avoid this game by all means.

As we say in the SW ToR official boards, something you GW2 fans don't have, see you at launch.

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi Night View Post
    I love Star Wars and while I'm anxiously awaiting this game, the community though seems rancid at this point.

There are many posters blatantly breaking the rules in this thread, some worse than others and nothing is done. Mods interested in the game have been reading along and posting throughout the flame fest and have done nothing about the massive flamming this thread has become. Instead they flatly ignored the flamming, is it because they are also interested in the game? At no point did they try to quell the flames nor ban anyone or give anyone an infraction. There are still quotes of what some active members have said that would normally result in a ban that were edited well after mods had been past those posts, yet they did nothing.

I honestly would have expected better of fellow Star Wars fans and MMO-Champ mods. I just hope the majority of the players don't turn out as venomous and blindly attack anything as those in this thread have done. Just because somebody came here with what looks like the intent to troll, is no reason for the majority to so blantantly breaks the rules or for the mods to turn a blind eye to it because they also like the game.
    It's honestly amazing to me that people can still have this kind of powerful sentiment with message boards.
    Wedge: "You know, the Imps on Coruscant used to call two Corellians together a conspiracy. Three they’d call a fight."
    Corran: "More fools they, then. Any Corellian knows three of us together is a victory."

10+ Year Old Account
    I honestly would have expected better of fellow Star Wars fans and MMO-Champ mods.
    If that's in reference to me, due to internal rules, I can't infract outside of my assigned forums. But, I'll be making a note to pass on these entire last 10 pages or so.

If you can call your obvious trolling posts a valid argument i have nothing more to say

U are classical troll , u ignore others and when u get cornered u just repeat yourself and flame/bash someone to divert attention

U are cancer of internet .

There are many posters blatantly breaking the rules in this thread, some worse than others and nothing is done. The thread became nothing but a flame fest. Mods interested in the game have been reading along and posting throughout the flame fest and have done nothing about the massive flamming this thread has become. Instead they flatly ignored the flamming, is it because they are also interested in the game? At no point did they try to quell the flames nor ban anyone or give anyone an infraction. There are still quotes of what some active members have said that would normally result in a ban that were edited well after mods had been past those posts, yet they did nothing.

Just read the garbage he has wrote and take a good look on his intent then come back and say something about people breaking the rules.

We tried ignoring him he just came back and started trolling even harder and even trying to make us look stupid...
    Last edited by Pantelija; 2011-07-05 at 04:36 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Daralii View Post
    An orc named after Jesus firing a kamehameha at a tentacle dragon and making it explode into fairy dust before a group of dragons don't lament the loss of their once-friend or the now inevitable extinction of their species due to their newfound sterility and mortality but instead congratulate him on knocking up his wife was pretty fucking insane even by this series' standards.

If you want him to leave then ignore him, and stop trying to have the last word. Have some self-control, really.

Deleted
    I know this was a few pages back, but has anyone seen a Consular/Inquizator tank in action?

Since from the description people give, I can only guess their like the Rogue tank on Rift. Does anyone have any inside info on how they are etc at tanking?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pantelija View Post
    If you can call your obvious trolling posts a valid argument i have nothing more to say

U are classical troll , u ignore others and when u get cornered u just repeat yourself and flame/bash someone to divert attention

Not to argue at your point, but the use of texting language like "U" is the cancer of the internet.

@Buck: I made a suggestion thread earlier to hopefully get some more attention and expanding moderation for this sub-forum. Hopefully it gains you or other active mods on this sub-forum privileges to bust out your modhammers here.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow.... I really can't believe you guys fed this troll so much.... I'm actually really disappointed in all of you who participated. Everyone in this thread should do something for me, it's pretty simple. Click on JSparrow3352's name on the left, choose "view profile" and on left side you will see a link "Add to ignore list". Click that. Then select yes when it asks if you are sure. There. Just let the troll starve and be on his way to another thread to annoy someone else. Idk, the "My Little Pony" thread would be a nice home for him I think.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pyre Fierceshot View Post
    I know this was a few pages back, but has anyone seen a Consular/Inquizator tank in action?

Since from the description people give, I can only guess their like the Rogue tank on Rift. Does anyone have any inside info on how they are etc at tanking?
    Unfortunately no. Especially the Consular. Info and videos about that class are scarce at best. Shame, it is quite interesting to be honest.

*sigh*

Guys... report and move on =\

Or what Cizus said.
    Last edited by Abutali; 2011-07-05 at 04:38 PM. Reason: Ignore works wonders...
    "And all y'all will git me one hundred Jedi scalps, taken from the heads of one hundred dead Jedi."

Quote Originally Posted by Pyre Fierceshot View Post

they haven't released much info. the tank spec, like the bh/trooper healing specs were added near the beginning of this year. so they'll prob take longer to finalize than the others.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashbury View Post
    This is comic gold right here. I can't stop laughing. You mad bro? If you don't like the community, go away. You will surely be sorely missed. No irony whatsoever! Avoid this game by all means.

As we say in the SW ToR official boards, something you GW2 fans don't have, see you at launch.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pantelija View Post

If making fools of yourselves serves any good to you and your reputation, which also promotes SWTOR in a way, and your ego, you can keep doing it, be my guest..
    This whole fiasco is getting beyond terrible, i think you people don't even realise what you're doing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ShiroRX View Post
    they haven't released much info. the tank spec, like the bh/trooper healing specs were added near the beginning of this year. so they'll prob take longer to finalize than the others.
    Hm, I thought the they always planned the Trooper as a healer. Or am I mistaken? That Combat Medic thing suits him perfectly. Or maybe I have been playing too much BF2.