Deleted

Classic (level 60) wow guilds (EU)

Does anybody know of any guilds in the EU that are dedicated to classic raiding, and if so, what server aswell as horde or alliance?

thanks

*EDIT* OR any TBC raiding guilds?
    Last edited by mmocd2a8f8b82c; 2011-03-24 at 02:45 PM.

Deleted
    That would interest me too. I remember iddqd whose GM had some great Warrior movies, but I think they have advanced to 70 which gives more content and also more Legendaries

Deleted
    Also, any TBC Raiding guilds, so any classic or TBC raiding guilds im looking for on the EU <3

10+ Year Old Account
    On Executus there was/is a guild called <Classic Raiders>. They are alliance, but I don't know if they are still active.
    I heard of a guild on Kul-Tiras named Old School, also Alliance. I actually saw a post about them here on MMO a while back (more than a year ago).
    A mate of mine says he heard about a guild called <WILD> on Frostmane.

Sorry I can't give any specific info, but hopefully you can find the details yourself

Deleted
    Did any of you found a still active level 60 or 70 raiding guild ?

I'm looking for one myself.

If you're looking to relive the glory days, you'll be very disappointed. Due to all the changes that have been made to gear and classes, old content at level is ridiculously easy. You have to intentionally nerf yourself and your group to even come close to something challenging / fun.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by morfraen View Post
    If you're looking to relive the glory days, you'll be very disappointed. Due to all the changes that have been made to gear and classes, old content at level is ridiculously easy. You have to intentionally nerf yourself and your group to even come close to something challenging / fun.
    This, pretty much.
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

10+ Year Old Account
    Check out our guild recruitment forums. You will likely find what you're looking for.