Thread: Trinket choice

Deleted

Trinket choice

Hey guys. I'm a bit confused on which trinket to use.

This is my range of trinkets atm:

Fluid Death (359) - Key to the Endless Chamber (346) - Grace of the Herald (346) - Tia's Grace (333)

Mind the itemlevel of Tia's Grace here! I'm still trying to get the heroic version but no luck so far.

What would be the best combination? Both for BM and MM.

eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/dragonblight/potje/simple (can't post links yet)

That's my armory to check out my other stats

Thanks!

use femaledwarf.com

Quote Originally Posted by Gaeral View Post
    Hey guys. I'm a bit confused on which trinket to use.

This is my range of trinkets atm:

Fluid Death (359) - Key to the Endless Chamber (346) - Grace of the Herald (346) - Tia's Grace (333)

Mind the itemlevel of Tia's Grace here! I'm still trying to get the heroic version but no luck so far.

What would be the best combination? Both for BM and MM.

eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/dragonblight/potje/simple (can't post links yet)

That's my armory to check out my other stats

Thanks!
    Frostheim did a breakdown awhile back:
    http://wow.joystiq.com/2011/01/24/sc...nter-trinkets/

Fluid and Essence were 1 and 2. Although I believe a patch change may have shifted those around. I've read a lot of posts regarding DMC as BIS now. femaledwarf.com is always a great tool but remember experience > theory everyday of the week.

Just don't get caught with an unsolvable riddle

Deleted
    Thanks for your contributions :-) according to femaledwarf I should use Fluid Death and Tia's Grace (normal). When looking at that list and seeing that Tia's heroic is better than most raid trinkets I can't wait to get my hands on either that or Essence o/t Cyclone.