Deleted

Understanding WoWs PvP community

I felt this was a quote worth quoting regarding changes in WoW, aka. Nerfs and Buffs

Or how to understand the forums and the world at large:

1) Any change which affects me negatively is crippling.
    ---> A. Any change which affects my competition positively shall be treated as affecting me negatively and thus is crippling.

2) Any change which affects me positively is not enough.
    ---> A. Any change which affects my competition negatively shall be treated as affecting me positively and thus is not enough.

3) Any change which has no effect on my gameplay experience is an insult.
    ---> A. A lack of changes is also an insult.

Done. You now suddenly understand everything.

Deleted
    Everything suddenly makes sense!

But yes, when changes are made to the character you play, you generally take it to the negative extreme, seeing every 'fix' or 'nerf' as the end of the world.
    This isn't necessarily intentional, it's just players trying to defend their status, basic human nature of wanting to be ALPHA AS FUCK.

I support this thread much

You certainly can't blame players for that mentality if thats what that quote is inferring, more than the realistic nature of nerfs and buffs in terms of competition. Its all true if you put that all in the context of competition being so serious, and people caring so much about being successful in those competition venues. Especially with the way Blizzard is scared to nerf, and oftentimes buffs a lot of other classes and leaves some without buffs, it often ends up a nerf in the longrun.

To which I am forced to reply to my fellow gamer...

1. QQ

2. QQ qq....

3. QQ qq, QQ, QQ qq....

Games change, classes change, mechanics change... get over it and L2 adapt....