Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Such a fail spell that should be taken out of the game. Heal me or stfu and don't I could care.

Deleted
    I would use it more often if it didnt interrupt my spellcast... I mean come on.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Holo View Post
    A warning: Channeling spells do get interrupted by using it. So be sure not to click it during Hymn of Hope or Divine Hymn.
    Think you mean tranquility as I'm a druid Didn't know that however! If it applies to mindflay too I can see spriests not really bothering. (though their passive healing is ridiculous)

Make a macro like this /s use the lightwell or die

If they die you explain to them that they are suppose to use the ligthwell next time

Also I think the people you are trying to reach don't go to these forums, some might tough

lightwell is a broken mechanic, healer's job is to heal, so heal!! dont make me heal myself by using some tools you guys provide.

i mean, i will click it, in very specefic circumstences, ofc, like for example if its spawned not in the middle of the dps group in feud phase at chimaeron fight, but at least 10-15 yards away from the group, so it actualy visible, and can be clicked.

lightwell 99% of the time placed somewhere i cant see it right away, so instead doing dmg, avoiding bad stuff, etc. ill have to stop everything and start to wonder , where the heck is this stupid lightwell? where this wierdo priest placed it this time? at the end its just not there, or some fat tauren standing just on it , so its not visible/clickable.

priests should stop qq and place thier lightwell in a visible place, also, dont count on it, lightwell is a bonus healing, not a main healing tool. first of all heal with PoH and CoH for raid healing. yeah, may drain mana faster, but also much better healing then lightwell.
    BETA CLUB

Lightwell is a great tool. It lets the whole raid heal (on 10-man at least), while freeing up time for the priest to do extra healing on say the tanks, or more healing on the raid. It's just one of those things that obvious for any good player that knows how important avoiding damage, using personal CDs even as DPS on raid AoE attacks and saving healers mana is.