I play 4 level 85's and all of them but my mage are pvp geared. Lock, Priest, Warrior, and Mage... (I love my mage, but my pvp partner’s main is a mage and I like to play different classes then my partners) For you trolls out there, it is easy for a player like me to know what feels OP and what feels broken when you play more then one or two classes. (It’s going to be hard to tell me that locks are in a good place and that warriors and mages are fine because I play them all) I would say my lock is my main for the fact that she is my oldest character on this account. At the moment though, I have not really played her much since 4.06 due to the fact that my priest finally got put on par last patch, and my warrior is so OP that it’s hard not to take advantage of him.

That being said, as I have been looking over other posts it dawned on me that Death Coil and some other Warlock abilities really need to be brought on par with new heath pools. Look at the priest's instant cast heal on CD. Before the patch it was healing around 9k if I remember correctly. After the patch blizz realized it had been overlooked with the new heath pools and they changed the spell to heal a % of HPs. Now the spell heals for around 35% of my health. It feels like a 2min CD spell now!!

I really feel like blizz should look at making Death Coil heal 35% of our health when used. I don't think its damage needs to be change for the shear fact that we all use this spell as an oHshit spell and as a chain into a silence kill spell. Death Coil as it is, is such an out of date spell. Think about how its on a 2ish min CD (depending if you have the pvp set bonus) and only last 3 seconds and heals you for.... really I’m not sure but I want to say 5k maybe? (If someone could let me know for I am at work)

Warlocks are in desperate need of survivability!!!! Really I think blizz has given us the tools to survive, but they haven't upgraded half of our spells to match the new health pools, etc.

Just a few spells to take a look at that have stayed the same since Cata...

Voidwalker shield 9k dmg absorb? (On CD) Priest bubble 18-19k? (Shadow spec) Seems out of balance to me...
UA... so many people have said so many things about this spell. It really needs fixing. I think something like "when dispelled deals 25% of the dispeller’s max hp in dmg and silences them for 4 seconds. Can NOT crit") Take the silence off DR with spell lock too.

Please, I think a discussion on this topic might be worth it. Feel free to comment in a mature and intelligent manner. Also, I know that I have probably overlooked other spells that might be in the same shape as the few spells I mentioned. Please bring light to some of these spells. If we can get a good amount of feedback here on these forums I can compile it and post on the official WoW forums later.

I play many classes and enjoy all of them. I don't want this game to be one-sided for any class, but the fact is that some classes are extremely better then others in many facets.

---------- Post added 2011-03-25 at 03:37 PM ----------

I'm bumping this in hopes that the forum will reconize that I have made a post. For some reason it isn't.