Deleted

What leveling spec as warrior?

Hello, I got a lvl 54 warrior, what spec would you suggest me to go with? for solo leveling. Would be awesome if you could post a link to the spec.

Deleted
    I would suggest you to level as protection,even on questing you got loads of survival skills and instant queue's on dungeon's you will level up in no time.About the talents are pretty straight forward.put something among my warrior's talents.

Deleted
    would be awesome if you could link the leveling spec as protection then :b

Dual spec Arms/Prot (dual spec is 10g now, its a joke). Arms for solo-quests, Prot for dungeon running. Fury is pretty bad because its very reliant on your ''Hit'' and ''Expertise'' statistics, and low level gear doesn't have much.

For a spec itself, talent trees are pretty straigthforward now, just do your own accodring to your playstyle.

Deleted
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../gallyx/simple

here you are i leveled based on this spec from level 10-85 i suggest you to try that,also for more information go to the warrior forums,see the sticky,,it got all what you need for protection.

Deleted
    but I'm totally lost on speccing really, can u make me one zergal?

I'd go Arms for levelling, until 69 at which point TG Fury tends to go faster. This is from my personal experience, though. Your mileage may vary.

Spec: 3/3 War Academy, 2/2 Blitz
    3/3 Deep Wounds, 2/2 Drums of War
    3/3 Taste for Blood, 1/1 Sweeping Strikes, 1/2 Impale
    Fill entire tier
    2/3 Lambs to the Slaughter, 1/1 Juggernaut

Assuming you're lvl 54, anyway.

Rotation: Rend-> MS -> OP -> Slam -> MS/OP on cooldown, slam when both are on cooldown. Use Heroic Strike when rage> 50-60, remember that it can be used during other moves as it has a seperate global cooldown. Mobs should go down hilariously fast, and remember to use victory rush for health regen. Got my warrior from 30-70 in a weekend using that build.

Having said that, I'm sure Fury's also viable. I just never tried it before Titan's Grip was available. I also know for a fact that Prot's pretty good for soloing as well, though you could just dungeonspam as a tank if you wanted to do that. Having said that, questing pre-60 is generally faster.
    Last edited by Zenikoetsu; 2011-03-25 at 06:01 PM.

Deleted
    hm okay, Maybe I should just dungeon spam, can you tell me which spec I should use for dungeons then? and rotation?

I prefer Prot but all of the tree's are fine at leveling.

I obtained the Revenge Glyph and literally never looked back. If you haven't tried Prot PvP, you should. I really enjoyed smashing ANYONE who wanted some, including Paladins. It's always nice to have a handful of defensive CD's + a shield when you get jumped.

Best of luck and remember to select what appeals most to you as they are all more than viable.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Numberonex View Post
    hm okay, Maybe I should just dungeon spam, can you tell me which spec I should use for dungeons then? and rotation?
    on single target:
    Heroic throw(when it is available)->Charge ->Shield Slam->Revenge->Rend->Devastate x3 and then repeat.

On AoE
    Charge->Rend->Thunderclap->Shockwave->Revenge
    and after that switch targets and start shield slam the mobs but the priority list is what i wrote above.

Also a must have addon if you want to tank is Tidy Plates,Tidy Plates : Threatplates you can download it from curse.com
    ------------------------------

check THIS one it is golden

oh my god do some research please. how did you get to 54 without knowing any of this? cataclysm leveling is super easy mode, and with victory rush, spec honestly doesn't matter.

I leveled prot a few years ago, though I'm not sure how it is now. LOVED it though.