Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

[TV] What shall I watch.

Well its Friday night i have absolutely nothing to do, so I put it to you, the good people of MMO Champion to suggest a TV series I could start watching or a good movie to watch.

I really have no preference in genre of Movies/TV shows (Except anything Anime, which I hate) so any suggestion is welcome.

"Scrubs" or "How I Met Your Mother"

10+ Year Old Account
    O O kitchen nightmares is on tonight 8/7 c on fox

Quote Originally Posted by Onewinged View Post
    How I Met Your Mother!! I absolutely fell in love with this show a couple weeks ago. They have 2 re-runs back to back on weekdays(One from 2006, and one from 2009, atm)...pretty much the high point of my day to come home and watch them on my DVR. You should definitely check the show out.

Also, another favourite show of mine is Community. Some great characters, and awesome writing. I loved the first season (even though lots of people say it started off weak) and the second season has some incredible episodes, such as an epic Dungeons and Dragons quest, and a stop motion christmas episode like the old Rudolph the Red-Nose Reindeer video.

Parks and Recreation is another one I think is worth checking out. And if you like war movies, you could try Band of Brothers or The Pacific(two shows I've been meaning to watch, but haven't gotten around to it yet).

Departures is the last one I'll suggest. If you don't mind travel shows, and you can find it, I'd suggest watching it. The hosts of the show are entertaining, and they go to some pretty cool places.
    There's A "Hardmode" In My Pants, And I Want You To "Beat" It.

Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    • [li]I will track down anyone mentioning an emulated server/sandbox on my forums, find where he lives, and steal all his left shoes.[/li]

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Onewinged View Post
    I decided to check out How I met your Mother as I have already seen every episode of Scrubs and i have to say I'm absolutely loving it.

Arrested Development

A few years old now but still the best comedy series I ever watched. Think it's the highest rated series on imdb as well?
    Last edited by kliffharry; 2011-03-26 at 02:03 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackspur View Post
    I decided to check out How I met your Mother as I have already seen every episode of Scrubs and i have to say I'm absolutely loving it.
    I've seen every episode twice, I love the whole thing so much. It is Legen-wait for it and I hope your not lactose intolerant because it ends in dairy!

supernatural if you like action

Download The Superfriends off netflix or elsewhere.

Dexter or Spartacus: Blood and Sand.

Deleted
    Sopranos.. Best tv show ever

10+ Year Old Account
    If you hit the train tracks you've gone to far.
    Castle
    Californication
    Dexter
    Eureka
    Fringe
    House
    Justified
    Lie to Me
    Weeds

10+ Year Old Account
    Saturday now I know, but for later:
    Prison break ( if you havent watched it yet, I highly recommend you to watch it. Really addicting tho.)
    Lost ( Some ppl only like first season, but I love them all)

Two and a half men
    Friends
    How I met your mother
    Big bang theory

as Xerkx said, two and a half men, big bang theory and how I met your mother are all good american sit coms which didn't make me feel bored or suffocated. I don't enjoy friends that much, but meh. You should also check out criminal minds and all those shows if you want something to spin your head around )

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Lost
    Dexter
    Prison Break
    Walking Dead
    King of the Hill
    Friends
    Jericho

All awesome :P
    Skullmaster - Slathe - Duat - Tamriel

Absolutely everything happens for a reason - Omnia Causa Fiunt.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xerkx View Post
    Saturday now I know, but for later:
    Prison break ( if you havent watched it yet, I highly recommend you to watch it. Really addicting tho.)
    Lost ( Some ppl only like first season, but I love them all)

Two and a half men
    Friends
    How I met your mother
    Big bang theory
    I watched nearly all of the Prison break in one sitting then stopped a few months back and haven't gone back to it since. You have just reminded me that i still have all of them on my PC so i might start watching that once again.

Prison Break
    House
    Supernatural
    Heroes (if you like "superheroes")

house
    smallville
    supernatural
    shark tank
    kitchen nightmares
    *broken sig link*

10+ Year Old Account
    The first season of Prison Break was good, the rest was just drawn out and repetitive. Not to mention predictable and just plain ridiculous. I'm also confused as to all the love of How I Met Your Mother and Big Bang Theory going on in here. I'm not really in the mood to go into why they are awful, but they just are.

Anyway...House, Law & Order SVU, Always Sunny In Phili, Modern Family, Arrested Development, Curb Your Enthusiasm (there a few "eh" ones in there, but hey, it's all improv), The first few seasons of The Office (pre-Jim & Pam wedding), Reno 911.

10+ Year Old Account
    Entourage- funniest show by far, has Ari Gold (Jeremy Piven) nuff said
    The League- if you love football, and fantasy football, and funny shit, this show is for you. Oh and its better than Sunny.
    Hawaii 5O- damn good remake series that doesn't seem to end. (24+ episodes, hour a piece in this season)
    The Walking Dead- Zombies are the craze lately is seems, and a great show to boot
    Boardwalk Empire- Rum running, Al Capone, Michael Buscemi (incorrect spelling), extremely well done series
    Survivor- if your into reality/game shows this is a great one
    House- every episode is so formulaic but still quite clever and fun to watch
    Goochy