Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Herald of the Titans Avatar Killer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    you only really need to have glyph of HB and possible IT (though D&D glyph helps too for magmaw, mawmaw, maugmaldilhnk or whatever else they want to call it. I will cal it the first fight as soon as you enter BWD to the left - hows that?). the rest is irrelevant to the entire fight. just run around and drop D&D where applicable and HB otherwise when needed. the fights don't really require any gearing other than to survive and slow TBH. Magmaw's adds are tougher simply because of the fire from the skeleton but other than that the kiting is pretty much the same
    Last edited by Nyanmaru; 2011-03-28 at 11:17 PM. Reason: removed unnecessary trolling
    Gearscore is like a bikini. It shows you what you already know and doesn't show what REALLY matters.
    New Expansion preview HERE

We've done it yesterday an downed him for the first time. Even got the heroic-T-trousers. Yay!

though i completely accept, that it is not needed and maybe even not intended to kill the adds, this was about if it is possible.
    and: it is. i enchanted both weapons with hurricane (due to the given fact that the runeweapons only procc from melee enchants) and kitet the adds in UhP. D&D (glyphed), HB, BB (carefully), starsomething from Boomkin and other (low) aoe while i kitet the adds through the camp and the engineer-bombs (those are great in the fight because they even stun the adds a little, brillant to give them a BB if HB is on CD) did it.
    I was pretty well able to kill waves *almost* when the next wave spawns and was able to single-target dps (then with the obvoius losses using two minor weapon enchants and 3 aoe-prime glyphs of course) the exposed head for quite a while and so did a lot of damage to the boss himself.
    while kiting of course i spread my diseases on the add or on MM (*cough*), so there should not have been a bigger loss in concentrating on killing the adds.

The question is, if it's worth while the effort. my raid is at the edge of being capable to mastering an encounter like MM (*cough*) heroic, so i just thought about how i could be more helpfull then just running around. to my point of view it was expensive (bombs, glyphing, skilling an weapon enchants) but: succesfull.
    spiritmonger
    Last edited by Spiritmonger; 2011-03-29 at 07:06 AM.

Come next patch, Im going to have lots more fun... kiting the adds.

10+ Year Old Account
    The HB change will make it slightly irritating to those who can't strafe with their mouse properly, failing that I don't see much issue.

My only gripe is the needless fixate they have when they spawn and occasionally some idiot stands too close then whines they got a parasite, of course you did now move the f##k away like you were told o\