1/13 12/12 Prot/Fury Warrior LF 10 man 2-3 night Guild Progression Minded!----!

Hello,
    As the title says, I am looking for full time raid position in a 10 man guild. I have seen at least 4 or more heroics getting them very low but no kill.
    I have been playing since Drop. Raiding since BC. Cleared all content up to this patch where things have been very slow for me.

It's a long story but I will cliff note it.
    I Led Guild Raids
    Female GM did nothing
    GM PMS's
    GM Rages
    GM Leaves
    Tank looks for new home.
    No Hard Feelings it is what it is and its time to move on.
    I am not looking to get carried and will more than pull my weight, I always have flasks, feasts, and pots.
    I know every single fight down to what every role needs to do and do my best to make no mistakes.

Armory- us .battle.net/wow/en/character/korgath/stabilo/advanced ( remove spaces )
    Thank you for your time, please feel free to stop by my server if u want to talk in mumble or skype or vent.

If you'd be comfortable on an EST schedule, Innominatus is currently looking for a prot war for for a full time raid spot.

Innominatus is a 10 man progression raiding guild on the Stormrage server.

Formed in August of 2010 from a core group, including a few former members of US top 50 guilds, who were no longer satisfied with being unable to find a true progression oriented guild with a friendly and respectful atmosphere and a limited schedule.

We raid 2 nights a week, 3 hours a night, and are committed to making the most of our short raid week. We take pride in our characters and accomplishments in game, and expect our members to do the same.

We are currently looking for skilled, mature, self motivated players of all classes who are interested in meeting the challenges of Cataclysm Raiding head on.

**Core raiding positions are available for all roles**
    We are in particular need of a strong Tank, a tank healer, and some excellent DPS as well.

We raid Wednesday and Thursday from 8:00pm to 11:00pm Est, invites go out 15 minutes before raid time, and we expect all raiders to have the courtesy to be in the instance and ready for the first pull at 8:00pm.

We acquired the Guild Cataclysm Heroic Dungeon Achieve within 2 weeks of Cata release and are now 11/12 norm and 1/13 Heroic into Cataclysm Raid content.

If Innominatus sounds like a good fit for your goals, feel free to check us out, and submit an application at www dot innominatus dot guildzilla dot com. If you have any questions, comments or concerns please feel free to contact Jugglla or Eraris on our home page or in game.

We are here to kill bosses, not to kill time.

Hello,
    I'm in need of a very skilled block tank. We raid Tues/Wed 8-12EST and are currently 3/12HMs. CD presents the unique opportunity for ex-hard core and top world players who no longer have the ability to make that kind of time commitment to skill raid with a group that plays at that level. Our group, obviously, consists of ex-top world players (up to top 2 world). To give you an idea of our progression rate we've done what you see in 4 lock outs. 7 pulls for halfus heroic, and less than 20 for each of the others. After 7 pulls on Maloriak we have him at 5%. Our main issue right now is finding a solid MT as our old one retired completely just after Christmas break.
    We're a 2-year old guild with myself and others who've been on this server for 6 years playing together. If you are interested please check us out at completelydifferent.org or email me at completelydifferentguild@gmail.com

Cheers,
    -Shaidar

Check us out we are in need of a 2nd tank with dps offspec. This is for a full time raid spot. www <dot> reigninpower <dot> com

Shadaka

Needs

Need a Tank (immediate raid spot), Healer, and DPS

Who we are:

Reign in Power is a group of gamers who can not or do not want to commit to the time-intensive raid schedule of tradional "hardcore" guilds. If you want to kill end game content while not making WoW your second job, then we might be what you are looking for.

Raid Times

Tuesday: 9:00 pm - 1 am CST

Thursday: 9:00 pm - 1 am CST

That is just 8 hours a week. We will run a very tight roster ranging from 10 to 13 people for raid members with the expectation that our members achieve near 100% attendance.

We formed this guild to take advantage of the "casual friendly" changes that were brought on during Wrath and even more improvements as we flow into Cata. We want gamers that want to log in for a raid not have to because it's a raid day.

When filling out your app remember that this is our first impression of you. Put as much into your app as you would playing the game. Show us that you know your class, and what your roles are.

If you want to push end game content with a very motivated group of gamers apply at www <dot> reigninpower <dot> com

Shadaka
    85 Mage
    85 Warr

Buuummmpppppp!!!!

Pugging ftl BUMP

Friday Bump :< Would like to go to a server w/ some pvp also

Stabilo,

We're already on your server. Natural Selection needs a new tank to join our very competent tank team. As you may or may not know, we're a 25-man guild at 4/13 hard mode progression (10% away from a kill on Maloriak on Wednesday). Our guild enjoys a very good reputation, developed over two-and-a-half years -- we're distinctly lacking in trolls, teenagers, and drama queens.

We raid Sun-Weds from 10pm to 1am Korgath time.

I know you said 10-man and 3 nights a week -- however, we're only raiding 12 total hours. If it looks like it might work for you, give it some thought. Even if you try it and the four day thing is just too much, you aren't out any cash and can look elsewhere.

Hit me up in-game this evening (I'll be on for a short time before going out) or drop by www.nsguild.net anytime. Make sure to register on the site if you decide to post an application, so we can banter back and forth.
    "Behind the ostensible government sits enthroned an invisible government owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people." -- Teddy R

Hello there.

I looked over your armory and I think you might be an excellent fit for our guild. We are currently 2/13 HM, strictly 10-man guild. We run two teams and I would have an opening for you on my team, which raids Tue/Thur 9pm EST to 12am EST, and also Monday progression/cleanup 9 to 11. We'd like to change the Monday slot but that's what works for everyone atm.

What I like about your profile is that I see you are very competitive in PvP, in addition to raiding. Players who are equally fluent in both settings are a rare breed, but that is exactly who our guild is designed for. I've just appointed an officer to form a rated BG team as well, so the point is you can play the whole game with us and not just 1/2 of it.

Here is our recruitment post with all of the detailed info:
    us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/1536705225

What I'm looking for in our team is an "ace" tank with a leadership mindset. I hope we will have a chance to talk about the opportunity.

I'm going to PM you my contact info. Cheers.
    Ashin, Stormreaver
    South of Heaven