Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Omanley View Post
    And as hypernetic said, no whining intended. I have 359 weapons already anyways, so it wouldn't really benefit me anymore. I'm just excited about anything shaman related, with enh specifically.
    I'm a achievement-whore, so i'm trying to get my 20 rares at the least anyway. I dont get all the "stop whining, noob", "if you dont like it,blah blah blah" remarks. I simply asked a question.

And endus: While what you say carries some truth, it is still an issue that agility classes are denied an easier entrance on lvl85 through boa epics.

---------- Post added 2011-03-26 at 05:12 PM ----------

roll a caster => have 4 useful items avaiable => profit
    There is an agility weapon, it's an axe, its for 71-80, sorry that's how it is. If you think you're just gona get BoAs without investing ridiculous amounts of time into archaeology you're kidding yourself. If you want easy entrance on 359 epics, go farm trash in raids. 3-4 drop, per instance, every time. You'll have your easy epics.

Quote Originally Posted by QQmoore View Post
    There is an agility weapon, it's an axe, its for 71-80, sorry that's how it is. If you think you're just gona get BoAs without investing ridiculous amounts of time into archaeology you're kidding yourself. If you want easy entrance on 359 epics, go farm trash in raids. 3-4 drop, per instance, every time. You'll have your easy epics.

I don't understand posts like this. Why even post at all? If all anyone ever talked about was how much they love wow these forums would be very boring and there would be no amount of discussion whatsoever.

I like posting here. We usually have interesting discussions even when people don't see eye to eye, posts like yours do nothing to foster that.

Nobody said anything about wanting easy epics. We are talking about the lack of any level 85 agility items at all from archaeology.

While i agree with that not every spec can get something arcahaeology, but implementing a archaeology shield while there's World Rnd Drop Epic Shield AND a craftable Epic shield is just dumb.

I agree I am no fan of the new Sheild, cause I'd have loved it pre-January (especially since in 4.1 the crafted epic I'm using is getting a socket, as is all the crafted leather/mail Agility gear).

I agree there should be some Agility love handed out. Ferals, Hunters, Rogues, and Enhance all got nothing out of it, as it stands. Maybe for the Ferals and Hunters a Dragontail Polearm-type weapon (Fossil). For the Rogues/Enhance folks, something 85 from Troll or Vrykul could likely work (since those 2 they specified wanting to add more to), or Nerubian, Orc, or Draenei, as they all run 1-2 Rares as well, with a small handful of common junk.

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroEdgeir View Post
    I agree I am no fan of the new Sheild, cause I'd have loved it pre-January (especially since in 4.1 the crafted epic I'm using is getting a socket, as is all the crafted leather/mail Agility gear).

I agree there should be some Agility love handed out. Ferals, Hunters, Rogues, and Enhance all got nothing out of it, as it stands. Maybe for the Ferals and Hunters a Dragontail Polearm-type weapon (Fossil). For the Rogues/Enhance folks, something 85 from Troll or Vrykul could likely work (since those 2 they specified wanting to add more to), or Nerubian, Orc, or Draenei, as they all run 1-2 Rares as well, with a small handful of common junk.
    A neck, ring, or trinket would probably be an easy way to include all agi users without having multiple items, but yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypernetic View Post
    lol.

It's not just enhance, there are no agility items at all. Nothing for hunters or rogues either. Two entire classes plus 1/3 of shamans being completely left out of a profession is a problem.

It's like if cooking had no agility food. Omanley isn't crying a river or "QQing" it's a valid complaint and relevant topic for the shaman forums.
    feral druids say hello

Quote Originally Posted by incomingnerfs View Post
    feral druids say hello
    Yes I forgot druids.

In my defense, they do smell kind of bad.

i believe you mean 'what about hunter artifacts?'

15+ Year Old Account
    IF you wanted stuff.... you rolled the wrong class...

Shamans were never in Blizz's liking after they ceased to be a Horde only class...

For the other agility users... *shrugs*

'T is a bummer, but it's a secondary profession like earlier stated.

I will give my life for the nation. ~Naoto Kan. SNN