Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Just take twenty minutes to read the spec guides. People could paraphrase it into whatever word count you're looking for but a lot of understanding will be lost. If you understand the class and still have issues then they will be mechanical. People will offer a lot of solutions to your specific issues.

how not to suck as a dk? easy dont make one

Wanting to be spoon fed with an e-spoon and showing that you have put some generous effort into improving yourself are what people are poking fun at you about. Clearly, refusing EJ is like wanting to be good at golf and never hitting the driving range or an instructor. Even if you were a natural born prodigy in the sport, you still practice, and you still learn from others. No one's gonna take you seriously if you say "I have general knowledge of xyz specs." It says nothing about why you can't play a death knight. Did you create the toon expecting it to be the faceroll people say it is? Then your approach is wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by gyoz View Post
    what addon would you suggest good sir
    The rune addon I currently use and I would suggest to anyone trying to get the feel of the (new-ish) rune system is docsdebugrunes. The way runes are displayed with this addon makes correct rune and rp usage as simple as keeping the bars away from the right side of the frame.

Dude, you're a dk, roll your face up and down the keyboard, achieve near maximum results with the least amount of skill or effort. Let's take a poll, how many of you dk's are fail huntard rerolls? I'm guessing quite a few.

Actually to achieve maximum DPS as frost Death Knight, require more focus and skill than most classes. Thats why you see Death Knights in your random heroic with 2k dps, becouse actually just rolling your face over the keyboard wont provide more DPS than that.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackroo View Post
    Wich way are you rolling your head? Right to left? Try left to right instead then, might work better.
    Mega irl lolz, gg sir.
    Quote Originally Posted by Indiglo View Post
    How did you manage to tame a Troll as a Seagull?

Deleted
    Roll DK bro!

This ends here.

It's no problem to answer specific questions, but the number of bad posts as reaction to this wide question is no good.